The Expanding Earth Debate - Part Three

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: The Expanding Earth Debate - Part Three

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:41 pm

What about the Earth growing from the depositing of multiple layers of material during a major CME impact? In a bulk dusty plasma flow, there is particle sorting, here attributed to sediment layering by the standard model.
In the lab, multiple layering from thin film deposition.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Mathis' Matter Expansion
I've been discussing Mathis' matter expansion theory and in the last post at http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 356#p93356, while continuing to assert that his theory would require an implausible never-ending series of magically inserted layers of expanding matter in order to exert constantly accelerating outward expansion pressure, I stumbled onto an interesting idea.

I've had an alternative model for gravity that I think would be compatible with most of his theory, which I call the sump pump model. Matter receives photons from outside and pumps them outward in all directions, accounting for the force of repulsion between protons etc, i.e. the electric charge. As photons are pumped outward there is a decreasing photon density near the pump or matter and an increasing density external to it. So the pressure is building up outwardly and diminishing inwardly. Where there are no "check valves", unequal pressures tend to balance. So external photons tend to move inward to the lower pressure area. The outgoing photons are called the charge field and the ingoing ones are called the gravity field.

Photons Cause Earth Expansion?
Airman said Mathis calculated gravity to be 1,000 times greater than photon emission from Earth. That could mean that there are many more photons entering the Earth than exiting. And the photons entering Earth may be forming matter within it, thus causing Earth expansion. I imagine it would be a rather slow process, but I think it can be calculated as an estimate.

Where exactly the matter would form within the Earth is something I have very little to go on so far. But an implication is that all matter everywhere may undergo an expansion process, although it may be that a certain amount of matter would have to accumulate some other way before this process would kick in.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:06 am

Lloyd wrote:Where exactly the matter would form within the Earth is something I have very little to go on so far. B
The matter would be formed where the outgoing and ingoing photons meet, ie the mantle. That is why normal matter is only formed at crust regions, this goes for all planetary bodies including stars.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -