Rain made by doppler radar.

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Influx

Rain made by doppler radar.

Unread post by Influx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello everyone, have a look at the screenshots I took last year.

Since there are no future technology section, I post it here in the future science section.If this belongs in the mad section please feel free to move the post.

I would like to also say, that I believe we need weather control in the future, if we are to survive as a species. Mirrors in space to make rain? The easiest and most simplistic of the desalination of water schemes! Just make the mirrors super thin, a few nanometers thick, one square foot each, and fly them in space as a swarm array of billions, evaporate huge amounts of ocean water and direct it towards farmlands. Of-course, the weather is electric, we need to learn how to control that electric aspect of the weather before we start to mess with the weather.
Now researchers at MIT have run their own experiments and found that ionic thrusters may be a far more efficient source of propulsion than conventional jet engines. In their experiments, they found that ionic wind produces 110 newtons of thrust per kilowatt, compared with a jet engine's 2 newtons per kilowatt. The team has published its results in the Proceedings of the Royal Society.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 122013.htm

As can be seen from the above quote, according to MIT researchers, ionic wind needs 55 times less energy to produce the same result as thermal systems. What this means is, that you don't need as much energy as one would think to have a drastic impact on weather if electrostatics are used.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/swiss-c ... e-1.148314

In light of the MIT research that show how efficient ionic wind is, the above link might not be as outlandish as it sounds. Of course to me it was never outlandish. The weather is electric, but how? I want a testable theory!

I submit the following as, tentative evidence, that ionized water droplets can be caused by Doppler radar to, somehow, participate out of the the atmosphere.

I also submit the following as a, future, method of rain making, and in general, weather control, combined with space based concentrated solar water evaporators.

Doppler Radar Triggered Rain.

I don't believe this to be radar anomalies, as I actually drove through the bands of rain, which caused me to check the radar, because the sky had no rain clouds in it and I expected no rain that night.

The sky was horribly polluted with contrails and smog, but had no rain clouds in it. This prompted me to do the screen shots. The whole episode lasted several hours, starting from evening twilight and then into darkness, the rain started with the arrival of darkness.

Above Las Vegas, the smog was incredibly bad that evening, or at least it looked that way, far away from the mountains, and a huge amount of contrails covered the sky, chemtrails, according to some. I believe, what rained that evening was the jet engine condensate. Somehow triggered to fall out of the sky by the beam of the Doppler radar.

http://influxxaos.blogspot.com/

Not a shameless plug, I had to create the blog so I could share these images.

Peace!
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

ElecGeekMom

Re: Rain made by doppler radar.

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:26 pm

When I saw this image of the Moore F5 tornado in May of this year, it made me wonder if the big NWS radar at Twin Lakes (to the right, beyond the edge of the picture) has something to do with the frequency they have F5's at Moore. There have been several in recent years.

I have also wondered what impact all those TV transmitters and radio transmitters (let alone radars) have on the severity of storms in the Oklahoma City metro area.

I am a 4th generation Oklahoman. I never lived in the OKC metro area, but my grandparents lived in Midwest City. They always got the big hail. We never had anything very big. We lived several places in the Tulsa viewing area. My grandparents used to save big hail stones in their freezer, then take them out to show us kids when we came for a visit.
Attachments
3D radar image of the F5 tornado in Moore in May 2013
3D radar image of the F5 tornado in Moore in May 2013

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Maybe doppler radars act like transistors. A tiny current can switch massive amounts of power. Especially weather radars with frequencies that match the size of the rain drops. We need a cohesive theory of electric weather. So we can test some hardware. A circuit schematic equivalent of earth's electro-biosphere would be a nice start.
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:18 am

I just found this:

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/electric-weather/

It looks like there some who are actively exploiting the electric nature of weather. ;)