Eric Dollard / Scalar Explained

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StevenO

Re: Eric Dollard / Scalar Explained

Unread post by StevenO » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 am

I agree that Miles is a one man show. That is where he is extremely good at. He can spot the flaws in arguments or theories instantly. His theories are logically good and he does'nt propose anything without having a mechanical explanation. In that sense it is strange that he does'nt have a feel for good experiments. I'm a little better at experimenting, but experiments beyond a doubt are hard and I would'nt know an experiment yet that proves the existence of either a charge field with real mass or a massive photon (which mass is extremely small). Hopefully Tesla can provide a little inspiration.

I have tried to interest Miles in electronics and signal processing theory and he stated he was planning to look into that later. At the moment he was just having fun he said.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 pm

So, to sum up, Tesla and the proponents of the ether were and are correct insofar as they are demanding that a powerful, mostly unknown field exists, linked to E/M--a ubiquitous and fundamental field mostly ignored and mis-defined by the standard model. They are correct that it exists at all levels, quantum and terrestrial and cosmic. They are correct that it may be dubbed “creational”, since any fundamental emission field would have to be admitted to be “creational” in one sense: it causes everything and its cause is unknown. They are only incorrect when they assume that Einstein’s theory forbids this field, or when they assume that Einstein would have any serious qualms about integrating this field into his UFT, given what we now know. I am quite certain that Einstein both would do it, and could do it.
This “ether” can easily be incorporated into Relativity, as I know since I have done it. We take Tesla’s field and slip it right into Newton’s old equation. Then we do transforms on it (when necessary). This is precisely what I have done in my unified field.

;)

http://milesmathis.com/tesla.html

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:26 pm

P.S. What Miles calls "photon" is the base structure of the dual sex (2 spin) aether unit! :o

But the definition in Mainstream of "photon"... does NOT MATCH ....Mathis's definition.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:48 pm

I think the work of the Correa husband/wife team from Toronto bears mention and their work with plasma tubes, which they got expert at making their own by blowing glass.

The review of their work and a few others leads to some basic conclusions. The control of spin is the key.
You can use many different means to get there, but it is all about controlling spin.
In summary, therefore, it would seem that the Spence invention has lapsed into limbo alongside the Chernetskii invention, even though both revealed an energy breakthrough that should have triggered vast R & D activity to supply our future energy needs. Chernetskii had recognized that the source of energy was connected with the quantum activity in the physical vacuum, and that press release stated 'virtual pairs begin to move in a definite direction, instead of chaotically'. This was a reference to the electron-positron activity of the quantum electrodynamic vacuum field. This, in essence, is the theoretical foundation of my own research, by which the thermodynamic properties of the electromagnetic field act regeneratively to feed magnetic inductance energy to a circuit back from a field by tapping the disordered state of charge reacting to that field condition, disorder we associate with heat, but which is energy seated partially in the sub-quantum vacuum field.
http://www.aetherometry.com/Labofex_Pla ... pinion.php
The autogenous abnormal pulse mode tubes are of great interest to me.
http://www.aetherenergy.com/Technologie ... hor1743617

All of Tesla's work with impulse current involved the display of plasma of distinct and clearly catagorical structures, colour, effects, etc. The vaccum, plasma and the effects of resonance on spin domains will lead to all the energy we need, wireless and limitless.

Also Aspen is another man of the plasma cloth
concerning the sun and the fact that it spins about an axis in space, my theory from which I derive in my book the value of the fine-structure constant assures me that the existence of a radial electric field with respect to an axis will develop rotation of a coextensive volume of the space medium about that axis drawing on the energy activity of the quantum underworld. Here is a pointer to a source of energy available everywhere in space owing to a phase-lock governing motion of its hidden electrical charge, that of a structured array of particles that I call quons. Potentially that is a source of energy, but it is not the primary energy source that sustains the sun's radiation. It is the fact that its hydrogen atoms are pulled by gravity so closely together that their orbiting electrons collide and shed energy which heats the sun. The result is ionization but, as we well know, an ionized atom does not stay long in that state, because it recovers by somehow capturing a roving electron and locking again onto the ‘merry-go-round' of the quantum underworld, meaning it taps the vast energy resource that accounts for quantum theory in physics. We cannot exploit that possibility without contriving to squeeze atoms so closely together by asserting adequate pressure on hydrogen gas and that is not within our engineering capability.

So, thirdly, we must look to the possibility of replicating the sun's spin on a pulsating basis. Whereas the sun was set spinning upon its creation, it keeps spinning at the same speed and so the energy imported by the quantum phase-lock was a one-off event. However, if we can replicate the action in a concentric electrode capacitor system that sets up a pulsating radial electric field, then a steady inflow of space energy seems a possibility. That is why I mention Tesla on page 170 of my book CREATION: The Physical Truth. Tesla developed high voltage transformers of which the primary and secondary windings were of concentric cylindrical form well spaced to allow for the high voltage between primary and secondary windings. Being for use with alternating current here was a structure having a pulsating radial electric field. He encountered anomalous activity as if energy was being fed into his apparatus from the environment and attributed this to atmospheric electricity, leading to a belief that electric energy could be propagated atmospherically and our energy needs supplied by using antenna to tap into that energy source. At the time this was hardly technology that could encourage investment given the ‘free-for-all' implications involved and so this aspect of Tesla's research has become mere scientific folklore.

How can the scientific community justify ignoring what Tesla had discovered, given that the onward interest by others, such as Moray, as described in that book by Keith Tutt mentioned on page 167 of CREATION: The Physical Truth, supported the discovery that energy could be tapped from the electrical state of our space environment? The justification for such ignorance could only be the satisfaction at the time that our oil resources were adequate to meet our needs and so, nearly a century on from there, it is time for a 'wake-up' call, given that those oil resources are running out and will not be available when the youth of today reach old age.

The Aether Factor in Atomic Structure

http://www.aspden.org/
It is too bad that the powers that be, will not allow us to have public use of this technology.
Their surpression of the real source of the universe being electric and not gravity is the greatest lie I can think of being sold as solid science. The surpression of the plasma universe and the effects of plasma is the second greatest lie. The third greatest lie is the surpression of one and two...and they are more interested in surpressing Tesla then they are of surpressing Miles. It is the technology that matters....score all points for Tesla.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm

junglelord wrote:...All of Tesla's work with impulse current involved the display of plasma of distinct and clearly catagorical structures, colour, effects, etc. The vaccum, plasma and the effects of resonance on spin domains will lead to all the energy we need, wireless and limitless.

.... The third greatest lie is the surpression of one and two...and they are more interested in surpressing Tesla then they are of surpressing Miles. It is the technology that matters....score all points for Tesla.

Thank you JL, you continue to "feed us". That is brilliant!
I have long been a fan of Aspden ( the ol' fella would forgive your name typo)
The Physical Truth, supported the discovery that energy
could be tapped from the electrical state of our space environment?
The justification for such ignorance could only be the satisfaction at the time that our oil resources were adequate to meet our needs and so, nearly a century on from there, it is time for a 'wake-up' call, given that those oil resources are running out and will not be available when the youth of today reach old age.
You must be getting close to making something yourself????

SPOT ON! :)

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:49 am

Talking about Tesla. Here is a very interesting new experiment from Jean-Louis based on Tesla technology:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/kapagen/index.htm

Any comments, JL?
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 am

Nice post Steven.
I am very glad to see the Telluric Currents being investigated by Jean-Louis Naudin.
More proof that Tesla is the man. Notice that the spark gap plasma generator is a important piece of the circuit.
;)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 pm

More on Tellurics
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=4&t=3395

Seems Alexanderson had it down... Dollards still pushing to save the last large chunks of copper laying underground and under-ocean for these experiments.
Alexanderson as well as Marconi engineers understood that tbe Flat Top aerial and its adaptation by Alexanderson operated as an antenna for the propagation of electro-static rather than electro-magnetic waves. therefore the Alexanderson aerial operates as a system for the transmission and reception of dielectric waves through its external dielectric field. Part of this dielectric field of iduction is directed by the earthed ground structure into the interior of the earth. This induction gives rise to the propagation of tellurric waves is a rnanner similar to that of Tesla
Picture a fist pumping the earth.

This is the funny part with most TMT "sparky" descriptions and 'waves' through the air. Dollard has clearly demonstrated it's a mono-polar thumping through a very low impedance ground resonant circuit.

Same with the previous article/experimentation posted from SteveO

So why would Dollard fight so hard to 'save' the Marconi station? Well me thinks it's not just the aerials and poles, rather it's the giant labyrinth of copper not only under the mountain, but also installed under the sea offshore by the RCA/Navy back in the day... ie he could relocate any number of aerials, but the ground circuit is irreplacable... just try getting a massive offshore copper bus past environmentalists, let alone the funding... this is it folks, that's the last one.

fzzzy

Unread post by fzzzy » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Jarvamundo wrote:More on Tellurics
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=4&t=3395

Seems Alexanderson had it down... Dollards still pushing to save the last large chunks of copper laying underground and under-ocean for these experiments.
Alexanderson as well as Marconi engineers understood that tbe Flat Top aerial and its adaptation by Alexanderson operated as an antenna for the propagation of electro-static rather than electro-magnetic waves. therefore the Alexanderson aerial operates as a system for the transmission and reception of dielectric waves through its external dielectric field. Part of this dielectric field of iduction is directed by the earthed ground structure into the interior of the earth. This induction gives rise to the propagation of tellurric waves is a rnanner similar to that of Tesla
Picture a fist pumping the earth.

This is the funny part with most TMT "sparky" descriptions and 'waves' through the air. Dollard has clearly demonstrated it's a mono-polar thumping through a very low impedance ground resonant circuit.

Same with the previous article/experimentation posted from SteveO

So why would Dollard fight so hard to 'save' the Marconi station? Well me thinks it's not just the aerials and poles, rather it's the giant labyrinth of copper not only under the mountain, but also installed under the sea offshore by the RCA/Navy back in the day... ie he could relocate any number of aerials, but the ground circuit is irreplacable... just try getting a massive offshore copper bus past environmentalists, let alone the funding... this is it folks, that's the last one.
There's also the ground system at the wardenclyffe property, which I heard is for sale for something like a million bucks right now...

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Dollard - Tesla

fzzzy, jarva,

Just out of curiosity, where are you guys following this stuff at ?

Nice work,
s

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:05 am

Hey sea, i keep tabs on energetic forum occasionally. But plenty of reading is available from american marconi website. (goodie bag)

years of study in them links.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:20 pm

J,

Thank you

s
:geek:

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:17 am

Hi all,

just to inform you of the fact that it seems that a little while ago Eric Dollard has been found in the
desert somewhere. Still doing fine it seems and being helped back on track in a way.
There seems to be some activity going on on this site:
http://aetherforce.com/
Videos and papers and such a there being centralized a bit, though it seems still a work in progress.
From what I get we might get some additional experimentation by Eric, with help of the general
public.
In following link the video Origins of Energy Synthesis and on the side you will find some more videos
of user techzombiescave, who is also responsible for above mentioned website. The video is just
to give a taste for those electric enthusiasts who do not know him, but perhaps should.
Personally I think he errs in the beginning of his presentation about Plato and Aristotle, but then,
you can't have it all. Also missing yet, and perhaps related, is the omission of Boscovich. Known by
Faraday, Maxwell and Tesla and some more big names, forgotten but I feel important toTesla studies.

have fun!!!!

Stefan
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:04 pm

~

This thread really needs updating.
Here is fairly recent E. Dollard at his most lucid and coherent best, with the benefit of a culmination in long practical experience,
and plenty diagrams.
Magnetic, dielectric, electric energy, electric power and Plank's 'constant'; all rolled up here.
First segment is mostly history, but highly relevant, (and i can personally recommend Whittaker's compendium, as reffed by Dollard).

From min. 60 on, a finger on the pause/replay buttons will serve we seekers well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuNvqbH6ac

http://ericpdollard.com

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 pm

~
From part 1 of a new paper:

ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ITS PROPAGATION
by Eric P. Dollard

(2) Various physical forces are exerted upon the metallic conductors which define the electric circuit. These forces arise from the actions of the magnetic and dielectric fields of induction existing in the dielectric space surrounding the metallic conductors. These fields constitute the bound electromagnetism, or what may be called the "Electromagnetic Induction." This is also known as an "electric field."
The electric field is the composite of the magnetic field of induction and the dielectric field of induction, these being bound by the electric circuit.

Each electric circuit has its own unique proportion, or ratio, of magnetism to dielectricity which gives a balanced union, that is, where all the magnetic induction and all the dielectric induction take part in the process of electromagnetic propagation. This ratio is dependent upon the geometry of the electric circuit, such as conductor size or spacing. This is a natural proportionality and is commonly called the "Natural Impendence" when expressed in terms of the magnetism, or the "Natural Admittance" in terms of the dielectricity. These are natural characteristics of any electric circuit.

(3) The product of the magnetic field of induction and the dielectric field of induction is directly related to the flow of electromagnetic energy in the guiding electric circuit. Here defines the union of the two complimentary fields of induction, and this product as a quantity will be given the name "Planck" after Max Planck, the discoverer of this quantity. This is the most fundamental unit of electromagnetism and is that part of the electric field united into this electromagnetism.

http://ericpdollard.com

[if it doesn’t have the ‘P’ , it’s a scam site]