Eric Dollard / Scalar Explained

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: Eric Dollard / Scalar Explained

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:46 am

~
Proceedings from 2014 Energy Science conference to be released here:

http://energyscienceconference.com/2014/07/

ERIC DOLLARD, JEANE MANNING, JIM MURRAY, JOHN POLAKOWSKI, MARK MCKAY, PAUL BABCOCK, PETER LINDEMANN, AARON MURAKAMI
DISCUSSION PANEL AT THE 2014 ENERGY SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:45 pm

~

Recent interview and update with Eric on the dielectric Advanced Seismic Warning System™ they are installing in California:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoHwT5eUIys

(the concept is scaleable, as any good EU model should be)

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:30 am

seasmith wrote:~

Recent interview and update with Eric on the dielectric Advanced Seismic Warning System™ they are installing in California:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoHwT5eUIys

(the concept is scaleable, as any good EU model should be)
TYVM for the links.

I had gave it a thumb up to circulate the work of Eric Dollard in my google+ community, and also inserted it in a section of my UVS webpage under "A sixth sense myth" at the moment, as well as are posting the links in some relevant YouTube columns. Had also given you due credit in the UVS website for posting on Eric Dollard and his works.

Might merely be able to only push the work of Eric Dollard works by small trickles for public awareness, but I hope the suppression would soon be overcome with every little effort.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Enlightenment on the the paradoxical effect of nature enlightens.

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:42 am

seasmith, it went viral on the Internet that many people were scammed by Eric Dollard.

A Letter from another Person Eric Dollard has Scammed

Oh man?

Until the issue clears up, meanwhile, I will remove all links to ED from my website.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Enlightenment on the the paradoxical effect of nature enlightens.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Vincent Wee-Foo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:42 am

seasmith, it went viral on the Internet that many people were scammed by Eric Dollard.

A Letter from another Person Eric Dollard has Scammed

Oh man?
Vincent, there are plenty folks on the internet quoting Tesla and claiming knowledge of a "free energy source". E.G. people like D Winters and that ilk, living on charisma in the south of France.
Following Dollard's considerable work, And his current status, i'm pretty sure he is not one of those...

Tried running down the "scammed' link you provided, and it appears that It was the scam.
The USA is the litigation capitol of the world, and the court battles over EPD's intellectual property (and ceded property) rights continue, but the petty theives and westcoast-promo-dudes appear to be losing.

I needn't tell you, but beware the internet, and its "viral" viruses.
witness ™Sony Pictures Inc...

http://ericpdollard.com/2014/11/23/eric ... -murakami/

åß∂ƒ©©˙∆˚¬

System for Transmission and Reception of Telluric Electric Waves
Eric P Dollard

[Earthquake Detection System]

(an excerpt)
(c) This comple&, distributed transmission structure is an analog structure. The antenna subsystem
serves as an analog computer with the function of establishing an analogy of the conditions that
give rise to the electric waves propagating within the interior of the earth. The antenna subsystem
hereby reproduces that part of the standing or traveling wave within the earth as coupled through
the multiple points of contact with the solid mass of the earth. This condition represents wave
refraction between the antenna subsystem and the propagation within the interior of the earth.
(d) The antenna subsystem utili'ed for telluric wave propagation is not an aerial as commonly
understood, nor is the antenna subsystem an electromagnetic radiator. The antenna subsystem
consists of an aerialground structure in the application of telluric wave transmission and reception.
It is configured to reect electromagnetic wave transmission and reception. The aerial portion of the
telluric antenna subsystem e&ists in distinction to the ground. This aerial structure operates in a
manner such as a finite section of long distance carrier telephone line, carrying several loaded
transmission pairs. These pairs are loaded and connected in such a way as to produce the re-uired
comple& wave propagation in an analog manner. !o coupling e&ists with this transmission structure
and e&ternal electromagnetic waves, which propagate in the space e&ternal to the solid mass of the
earth. ence the antenna subsystem is a non electromagnetic structure incapable of the
transmission and reception of e&ternal electromagnetic waves.

(e) The antenna subsystem is a wave structure analogous to the wave structure of the interior of the
earth. This wave is a comple& -uantity in space, one -uantity in the dimension of velocity (the real
part) and another -uantity in the dimension of counter velocity (the image part). ence the comple&
wave propagation is not a simple velocity, now it is a more comple& dimensional arrangement.
(This is analogous to impedance as a comple& -uantity consisting of resistance, the real part and of
reactance, the image part.) %lectromagnetic waves of a given velocity are superimposed upon
magnetodielectric waves of a given counter velocity resulting in a comple& electric wave. /or the
transmission and reception of telluric electric waves the comple& electric waves on the antenna sub
system follow the comple& electric waves inside the earth. These two comple& waves unite through
the refractive multiple points of contact with the solid mass of the earth. "
http://energyscienceconference.com

"...it is found that a dielectric has the following characteristics;
(1) Refractive Index
(2) Dielectric Inductivity
(3) Luminal Velocity"

EPD

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Soon to come:

Integration of 3-phase Electricity generation and J S Bach

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi y'all:

There were, and possibly still are, some crazy things afoot with someone(s) apparently using Eric Dollard’s name on the internet without Eric’s permission. There are very few websites that I use for all things Eric Dollard. Some of them are:

Eric P. Dollard: The previous spurious activity is why the real Eric P. Dollard is holding up an official list his of OFFICAIL internet sources. It was apparently necessary for the real Eric P. Dollard to ‘network’ his name through the various internet venues in order to try and stem the tide of a spurious misuse of his name.

From the main EPD website above under the Forum Tab is a link to three ongoing threads at Energetic Forum: This is the only internet forum that I have ever been aware of that has participation from the real Eric P. Dollard. That participation initially involved an actual friend posting to Energetic Forum some of Eric’s writings. Eric later took over and started posting on EM Theory/Tesla himself.

Tuks DrippingPedia Wiki: This website contains several links and references in the right-had column to the actual Eric P. Dollard’s writings and articles. The website owner is one of the members of Energetic Forum conversing with Eric throughout several post.

Gestalt Reality: Eric Dollard – This website is another compendium of Eric P. Dollard’s post on the Energetic Forum along with other links and references.

Boderland Sciences Research Foundation: At one time this was the only source of information regarding Eric P. Dollard’s work (articles and/or booklets). If I’m not mistaken Tom Brown and Peter Linderman used to run BSRF quite some while ago as can be gauged by some of the very old VHS videos from this Google Search.

Longitudinal Waves and Transverse Waves tests by Jean-Louis Naudin

Alexander V. CHERNETSKII Self-Generating Discharge Plasmatron

Dr. Peter Graneau and his work with Longitudinal Forces aka “Ampère Tension in Electric Conductors

Konstantin Meyl: His concept of a "Potential Vortex" means that "electric potential" is an active agent which can undergo vortex type dynamics aka "spin". This obviously means that the "electric field" or "electric potential" is a "stuff". The work follows along the lines of Tesla using a few different concepts but ... you obviously know how that goes.

Superluminal Scalar Waves for Communications: Doubly shielded Faraday Cages via metallic cake boxes demonstrating the suppression, elimination, or screening of “transverse electromagnetic waves” from the obviously non-electromagnetic Longitudinal Force (sometimes referred to as “Scalar”) of which Tesla spoke when saying: I am not producing radiation in my system; I am suppressing electromagnetic waves. – Nikola Tesla

Twenty-first Century Books: My favorite internet lounge for all things Tesla.

So, because of the previous spurious activity surrounding the unofficial use of Eric P. Dollard’s name, these are *some* of the sources that I use plus a few other examples exploring That Certain ‘Something’ about Nature’s Electrical Forces. These are works that appear go beyond ‘electrons’, electric and magnetic fields, and accustomed electrostatics towards what Harold Aspden referred to as the “quantum underworld” of “Space” aka “vacuum spin” - which is also referred to as Tesla’s “Wheelwork of Nature” i.e. the non-electromagnetic Precursor to the accustomed transverse “electrification”.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

timewave

Unread post by timewave » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:12 pm

I didn't log in for a long time, but i felt need to thank you Solar for your post!^^:)\o/

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu May 21, 2015 5:46 pm

~

Tesla Advanced Seismic Warning System #2
update:

http://ericpdollard.com/2015/05/12/area ... sentation/

Look at the work they are doing and then decide if it's New Age scam,
(like some dot.com charismatic charlatans out there) ..