Wal Thornhill as "heretic pioneer"

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Plasmatic

Wal Thornhill as "heretic pioneer"

Unread post by Plasmatic » Thu May 08, 2008 11:17 pm

This is for all those who came to hear the message of the E.U. as published in books and as presented by those who are at its foundation. If youve been disconcerted by alot of the subjects around lately , I say this is for you my friends.

All repeated with permission from Wal Thornhill !
“You will have to be more specific about any deficiency in the electrical model that you think requires investigation in terms of 'scalar waves,' whatever those two words mean. Please be aware that the EU model of gravity relies on the direct (longitudinal) action of the electric force, which relates (it seems to me) directly to Tesla's lab work. One of the problems I see with having Tesla's work accepted is the use of terms like 'scalar waves,' which to me is as meaningless, physically, as 'wave-particle' duality of the photon.”

“From the little I have read, Meyl shows glimmers of real insights through a fog of metaphysics. It seems a problem endemic to modern physics. My preference is to start with a real electrical model of matter, like Sansbury's, and work from there.”

“Forget Einstein. His peculiar views taken together with quantum mysticism cause a lot of confused arguments ”

“Phonons, as 'virtual particles' like photons, do not exist. They fall out of the metaphysics of quantum theory. Effects may be seen that can be interpreted theoretically that way, but remember quantum theory is not real physics. Quantum theory discards cause and effect so that it reads like science fiction. “

“As soon as a physicist talks of particle creation and formation of the universe you can tune out. That's not physics either. Certainly not in our present state of ignorance.”

“The real problem is that no one understands quantum physics. It's not even real physics because it defies the causal principle; an effect has a probability of occurring without any preceding cause. And the barrier to the idea of new matter (which is not the same as mass) coming from "nowhere" is that it defies another principle of physics - "no creation ex nihilo." So it's too bad training in the history and philosophy of science and critical thinking is not required for a science degree.”

“I consider virtual particles (like photons) to be artefacts due to invalid concepts. I would say that the transverse polarization of neutrinos by the transmitting antenna is passed on longitudinally by the near instantaneous electrostatic force between adjacent neutrinos. The speed of light is then a measure of the inertia of the neutrino dipoles. I don't consider any longitudinal displacement of the medium.”

“This simple picture conforms to the principle of physics which states there can be no creation or annihilation of matter. It is a principle honored in the breach by modern physics and big bang theory. The notion that their must be a "deep esoteric explanation" is symptomatic of the metaphysical approach to physics introduced by Einstein.
It is interesting that Einstein disliked quantum theory because of its probabilistic nature and he thought that it signalled some lower level of structure in matter. If what I'm saying is correct, Einstein was right on this occasion. And quantum effects can be viewed as resonant interactions between particles, involving a lower level of structure of electrons, protons, neutrons and neutrinos. Another principle of physics, that of cause and effect, can then be reestablished in quantum physics. We can return to the real world of classical physics and begin to ask real questions, like what are the massless charged building blocks of matter and how might they have originated? Is there ever more 'wheels within wheels?' “

“The fundamental problem is that we don't know enough to even ask the
right questions. And language is so misused and bent out of shape
that no one knows what some scientists are talking about (and neither
do they).”

“As you can see, this model requires returning to classical physics.
It means dumping all of the metaphysics introduced in the 20th
century. Goodbye Einstein. “

“Our ignorance about origins is profound. As I said earlier, we don't
even know enough to ask the right questions yet. When we understand
electric charge and the electric force we might just begin to ask
such questions about an Electric Universe.

Wal”

“Neutrinos are not massless. Therefore thermal neutrinos are weakly attracted to ponderable bodies like The Sun and the Earth. That is why starlight bends around stars (goodnight Einstein). And that is why the Michelson-Morley experiment detected only a small residual relative movement with respect to the æther. Of course it was said to be zero, otherwise the special theory of relativity was invalid (sleep tight Einstein).”

“Neutrinos are normal matter so they interact normally with other particles. It's just that their cross-section for interaction with a nuclear particle is vanishingly small.
In fact it is my view that neutrinos are the probable cause of most of the seemingly random radioactive decay processes. You must remember that quantum theory remains a theory with no physical model to underpin it. Effects have no cause. As such it forms a really solid pillar of modern cosmology-I don't think!
Wal”

“I do not believe that photons or 'virtual' photons are real entities. .”

“It's my view that the resonant electrical structure of matter and the near-infinite speed of the electric force can explain what's going on. Meanwhile the metaphysics of Einstein and quantum theory clouds our vision.”

“The hydrino is the name given to new form of hydrogen where the
electron has dropped to a fractional Bohr ground state and in doing
so has released a great deal of energy. That's something thought to
be impossible in quantum theory. However quantum theory is not clear
about why it's impossible. In fact, quantum theory is not clear about
most things. :-)

Wal”

“seems you, like everyone else, are bamboozled by the loose language in physics. Einstein's well-known relationship between mass and energy says nothing whatsoever about matter and energy.
If we apply one of the principles of physics, matter cannot be created or destroyed. So the notion of "anti" matter is misleading and a poor use of language (once again). “

“The idea of normal matter being composed of smaller units of charge came from Ralph Sansbury in his paper Electron Structure. Even now there is debate about whether an electron has structure, while protons and neutrons are accepted to have structure. There is experimental evidence for electron structure. The fact that it has spin and a magnetic moment requires structure.”

“My view of light fits with my notion of neutrinos as the most collapsed form of matter. Light has no wave/particle duality. It is simply a wave in a medium - the medium of neutrinos and normal matter. “

“Another great puzzle of modern physics is that in general relativity, there is no such thing as a 'universal time' that makes clocks tick at the same rate everywhere. Instead, gravity makes clocks run at different rates in different places. But quantum mechanics, which describes physical phenomena at infinitesimally small scales, is meaningful only if time is universal; if not, its equations make no sense.”

“It is obvious, in a universe where the electric force operates at near infinite speed and where there is an ether, that Einstein's Special theory of relativity no longer applies. (Lorentz's does). There is a universal time. Quantum mechanics works, but now it has a cause - the resonant charge substructure and interactions of all matter.
And, of course, the mystical notion of 4-dimensional space-time is revealed as nonsense, as is Einstein's view of gravity as a property of space, rather than matter. From this it follows that black holes, the expanding universe, cosmic strings, the "twins" paradox, time travel, etc., etc. are all nonsense.”

“The only normal matter we know that has a vanishingly small mass is the neutrino.
So it would seem likely that neutrinos have all of the constituents to produce normal matter and anti-matter when they absorb gamma-radiation above a threshold energy. We don't need the probabilistic quantum theory nonsense of "vacuum energy" which allows particles to "wink in and out of existence." “

“The question of the existence of an ether needs to be reexamined. A wave of any kind needs a medium to wave.”

“All we need now :-) is for particle physicists to recognize quantum behavior as nothing mysterious - only near-instantaneous resonant electrical interactions between atoms.”

“In my simple-minded view, quantum mechanics shows that matter is fundamentally organized into resonant systems of charged subunits (quarks?) that combine to produce the stable forms of matter - the proton, neutron, electron and neutrino, together with their "antimatter" counterparts. Note that the electron and neutrino have structure too in this model. There is experimental evidence that this is so. In fact the idea that neutrinos can "change flavor" requires that they have structure and a vanishingly small mass.
The word "antimatter" is a misnomer in my view since all matter is composed of the same subunits of charge. Following the principles of physics, matter cannot be destroyed, so matter and antimatter cannot annihilate each other. All that happens is that the charged subunits of matter and antimatter combine to form a new, very low energy resonant state - the neutrino - the most collapsed form of stable matter.”

“The "zoo" of particles seen in high-energy particle smashing experiments are simply short-lived unstable resonant systems of the charged subunits of matter.
Now, all of this seems simple and easy to visualize. Why, you might ask, hasn't it been considered long ago?
My friend, Ralph Sansbury, provided the key to this puzzle way back in 1981. It requires dismissal of many dogmatic beliefs of modern physics and a return to classical physics. “

“The implications are obvious. Before this kind of simple, classical, real-world model can be investigated, Einstein must be removed from the pedestal that others placed him on. How long is that going to take? Ironically, his early work actually stood in the way of his understanding and unifying the relationship between electromagnetism and gravity. Yet I feel sure that he glimpsed the possibilities of a similar model when he complained about probabilistic quantum theory, "God doesn't play dice..." He felt that some lower level of structure and order would be found to restore the key principle of physics - that of cause and effect.”

“Inventing particles to transfer force makes no sense to me. This propensity to invent imaginary particles lands us in a conceptual mess, like the wave/particle duality of light. Quantum chromodynamics (QCD), is the accepted theory for the description of the strong nuclear force. It makes Alice in Wonderland sound like a paragon of sensible logic.”

“Ralph Sansbury, published a small Journal of Classical Physics on "Electron Structure." In it he proposed that all subatomic particles (electrons, protons, neutrons) are composed of smaller subunits of charge in some kind of resonant structure - rather like small atoms.
This seems like an eminently reasonable suggestion. In fact Einstein hinted that such a thing might lie behind quantum mechanics. But on close examination it requires that the electric force between the charges orbiting within the classical radius of an electron must operate at a near-infinite speed. In other words, we must dethrone Einstein. The advantages in doing so are manifold. Instantly we strip all of the metaphysics from modern science and return to a "new" classical physics where there is universal time and only 3 dimensions in space. Magnetism, gravity and the strong nuclear force become manifestations of the instantaneous electric force. Mass and gravity become a fundamental electrical property of matter, not of empty space or an "ether." The universe becomes a coherent, connected electrical structure. All matter and biological systems rely on resonances between linked electrical systems. Quantum mechanics gains a physical reality for the first time. This is the thinking behind my claim that we live in an ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.”
Yeah Wal lets get back to "REAL" physics! Im with you! ;)
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

StevenO

Re: Wal Thornhill as "heretic pioneer"

Unread post by StevenO » Fri May 09, 2008 4:15 am

Hi Plasmatic,

With all due respect for Wal, since he is one of my hero's, I think he is not always correct in his statements:
“You will have to be more specific about any deficiency in the electrical model that you think requires investigation in terms of 'scalar waves,' whatever those two words mean. Please be aware that the EU model of gravity relies on the direct (longitudinal) action of the electric force, which relates (it seems to me) directly to Tesla's lab work. One of the problems I see with having Tesla's work accepted is the use of terms like 'scalar waves,' which to me is as meaningless, physically, as 'wave-particle' duality of the photon.”
Scalar waves really fit very well with the Maxwell equations. Tesla focused on waves transmitted from electric dipoles, while "Hertzian waves" are transmitted from magnetic dipoles. Also, the wave/particle duality of the photon is very well explained in Carver Mead's Collective Electrodynamics work as an EM systems effect. It's an EM transaction of exact energy between two quantized EM systems (e.g. atoms).
“Forget Einstein. His peculiar views taken together with quantum mysticism cause a lot of confused arguments ”
Einstein always objected against the QM approach but lost the public discussion with Bohr. It is an injustice to assign the QM confusion to him. Mead shows (70 years later!) that Einstein was correct.
“Phonons, as 'virtual particles' like photons, do not exist. They fall out of the metaphysics of quantum theory. Effects may be seen that can be interpreted theoretically that way, but remember quantum theory is not real physics. Quantum theory discards cause and effect so that it reads like science fiction. “

“The real problem is that no one understands quantum physics. It's not even real physics because it defies the causal principle; an effect has a probability of occurring without any preceding cause. And the barrier to the idea of new matter (which is not the same as mass) coming from "nowhere" is that it defies another principle of physics - "no creation ex nihilo." So it's too bad training in the history and philosophy of science and critical thinking is not required for a science degree.”
Please see the QM thread. I think Mead has done a good job to clear up the confusion and show that collective systems do not need the cause and effects principle.
“I consider virtual particles (like photons) to be artefacts due to invalid concepts. I would say that the transverse polarization of neutrinos by the transmitting antenna is passed on longitudinally by the near instantaneous electrostatic force between adjacent neutrinos. The speed of light is then a measure of the inertia of the neutrino dipoles. I don't consider any longitudinal displacement of the medium.”
The first sentence is definitely very well explained by Mead. I have no knowledge about neutrino's, although I would guess that they are created through a similar mechanism as photons.
“This simple picture conforms to the principle of physics which states there can be no creation or annihilation of matter. It is a principle honored in the breach by modern physics and big bang theory. The notion that their must be a "deep esoteric explanation" is symptomatic of the metaphysical approach to physics introduced by Einstein.
It is interesting that Einstein disliked quantum theory because of its probabilistic nature and he thought that it signalled some lower level of structure in matter. If what I'm saying is correct, Einstein was right on this occasion. And quantum effects can be viewed as resonant interactions between particles, involving a lower level of structure of electrons, protons, neutrons and neutrinos. Another principle of physics, that of cause and effect, can then be reestablished in quantum physics. We can return to the real world of classical physics and begin to ask real questions, like what are the massless charged building blocks of matter and how might they have originated? Is there ever more 'wheels within wheels?' “

So...Wal actually corrects his statement above :lol: I fully agree to give Einstein some more credit. I would just reiterate the cause and effects rule is only valid for laws based on statistics, not for quantum/collective EM behaviour.
I'm puzzled by the statement that it is a physics principle that there can be no creation or annihilation of matter. That is what happens all the time with electron/positron pair creation and desctruction. :?
“It's my view that the resonant electrical structure of matter and the near-infinite speed of the electric force can explain what's going on. Meanwhile the metaphysics of Einstein and quantum theory clouds our vision.”
This is actually the Einsteins space-time view. Matter is an EM structure and the fields describe the instantaneous forces in 4D space-time.
“Inventing particles to transfer force makes no sense to me. This propensity to invent imaginary particles lands us in a conceptual mess, like the wave/particle duality of light. Quantum chromodynamics (QCD), is the accepted theory for the description of the strong nuclear force. It makes Alice in Wonderland sound like a paragon of sensible logic.”
Particles and fields cannot be separated. The conceptual mess comes from trying to looking at particles in isolation.
“Ralph Sansbury, published a small Journal of Classical Physics on "Electron Structure." In it he proposed that all subatomic particles (electrons, protons, neutrons) are composed of smaller subunits of charge in some kind of resonant structure - rather like small atoms.
This seems like an eminently reasonable suggestion. In fact Einstein hinted that such a thing might lie behind quantum mechanics. But on close examination it requires that the electric force between the charges orbiting within the classical radius of an electron must operate at a near-infinite speed. In other words, we must dethrone Einstein. The advantages in doing so are manifold. Instantly we strip all of the metaphysics from modern science and return to a "new" classical physics where there is universal time and only 3 dimensions in space. Magnetism, gravity and the strong nuclear force become manifestations of the instantaneous electric force. Mass and gravity become a fundamental electrical property of matter, not of empty space or an "ether." The universe becomes a coherent, connected electrical structure. All matter and biological systems rely on resonances between linked electrical systems. Quantum mechanics gains a physical reality for the first time. This is the thinking behind my claim that we live in an ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.”
The underlying electron structure was also something that eluded, but highly interested Einstein. There are many proposals for electron structure, including the one from Ralph Sanbury, and I often link to them. However, the near-infinite speed shows a common misconception from Wal and Ralph. Electric and magnetic fields describe instantaneous forces, which he actually states on one of the next sentences... ;) This is because EM waves go both forward and backward in time, though for most systems it is allowed to only work with the forward going waves. That is not "dethroning Einstein", since he knew this intuitively long before Feynman and Wheeler showed this. Einstein even published a joint paper with W. Ritz about this in 1909(!).

To conclude: people like Einstein, Feynman and Mead would for sure agree that the whole universe must ultimately be a connected electrical structure . To unravel this structure is the quest of EU.

(Actually the list is very long, so I plan to post more later...)
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 09, 2008 6:32 am

StevenO Your one of my biggest heros.
I kid you not.
I can say with all humility your the voice of reason, experince and true insight into a world, many talk about, but few truly understand. I see a lot of assumptions coming forward, with no evidence to back it up.
You can take that assumption and show with real world proof is it a invalid assumption.
Your constant referral to Mead, Feynman and Electrodynamics is sorely needed here and many other places.
I for one am glad you chose to come here. I for one treasure the Collective Electrodynamics and your time here to teach us the facts about what is real.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Fri May 09, 2008 7:43 am

I have no problem with tweeking certain insights and ideas . But for me Causality and no creation ex nihilio is inviolable. Ill certainly look more into mead but if he says theres no causality on the micro, i say theres only one reality. Also as far as I can tell "time" doesnt exist outside of our heads so that a bit problematic for Mead.
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Fri May 09, 2008 7:49 am

FM: inappropriate personal comments deleted:

So let me ask a stupid question, how far back do we need to go for "classical" physics?

I sure do concur with a lot of what Wal says FM: inappropriate personal comments deleted:.

Do I understand it is Sansbury all the way?

But then again, do I understand it's Mead all the way?
But then again, do I understand it's Thomson all the way?
But then again, do I understand it's Meyl all the way?
But then again, do I understand it's Feynman all the way?
etc etc.

It seems we all have our "friends" and theoretical prophets in some way. I agree with StevenO and Plasmatic that it's up to the EU to try to handle this mess in a truly objective way. Which is very difficult because there will have to be some concencus about some "concepts". Whether they are "extended" or "non-extended" or "particulate" or "wave-like".

Electrons, neutrinos, and photons do seem to have commenalities described by "our prophets". But unlike done with Einstein, there has to be a stop to the placing on peddistals of proposers of models.

Let me ask a open question, how is the approach to made to put Humty Dumpty back together again?
How can we come to an understanding of this "obstructed universe"?

Well, I'll just go back and observe the discussion. Good luck !

(please take no offense on my words, I just got out of bed, so maybe I'm a little cranky :oops: :lol: )
Last edited by Forum Moderator on Fri May 09, 2008 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted inappropriate comments to/about a member
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 09, 2008 7:49 am

So time is not a dimension?
Time is not real?
I would like to discuss that in what is real please and or in the dimensions thread.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri May 09, 2008 9:31 am

Plasmatic:
Thanks for posting the views of Wal Thornhill.
He explains some complicated subjects in a straight forward style that is understandable to a someone outside the field, like myself :lol:
IMHOP, this often is a sign of someone who really understands what he is talking about.
I believe that Einstein, (who, though we think him wrong, was still a very wise and brilliant man) once said that if he couldn't explain his theory to his mechanic than he really didn't understand it himself.

Nick

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Fri May 09, 2008 10:48 am

By the way Wal has his contact info on his site if your wondering how one can get info for themselves.
Ayn Rand
Aristotle

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Fri May 09, 2008 11:15 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Once again, apologies.

My respect for Wal Thornhill is as high as it can get. As I already said, I agree with most with what is quoted here by you Plasmatic.
Night-shifts can be a..... :twisted:

I once again apologize, I will refrain from these comments, as I am utterly incompetent to verbalize appropriately.

I will observe these discussions from a distance, to see what I need to learn.

Thank you for, deleting any strange blabla from my side.

But Plasmatic, as you have good contacts with Wal, do you think it is possible to get some more quotes by Wal , as I'm very interested in Wal's opinion, but I don't have the guts to adress him personally, because I dfeel I don't know the right questions to ask him.

PS. I'm not sure what a geek is, as English is not my native language.
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Fri May 09, 2008 11:44 am

Thank you for the integrity now shown .I of course accept you apologies with a glad heart. I will ask Wal anything you want, though I must say He is a very busy man and It isnt much more likely he will have any more time for me than yourself. Its simply a time issue not one of "pull" as such.
Ayn Rand
Aristotle

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Fri May 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Thank you for accepting ;)

I can understand that Wal is a busy man.
I will try to formulate a question or two and maybe you could be so kind to correctly state it to Wal. Or maybe you can
answer them in what you would see as what could be Wal's view.
It's the fact that the posts on Holoscience can be very 'addictive' in the way that they can be very clear and concise in various ways.
But sometimes, I get the not-appropriate feeling that he seems to hold back there on some issues. Which I can understand because one can not post texts as thick as a big book.
Let me try to say it like this, Wal has the art to be very tentative and concise, but sometimes there is the want in my mind to have him talk more concrete like in the quotes you displayed.
As you could see in the neutrino-thread, I posted some quotes from Holoscience pertaining to that. Do you think that is appropriate to do that?

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Fri May 09, 2008 1:14 pm

Help me a little . Appropriate to do what exactly? Post his comments on nuetrinos? I can only speak for myself but i think Wal has not spoken on certain issues because he hasnt the time to deal with them in a manner he feels happy with.
Ayn Rand
Aristotle

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri May 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Plasmatic wrote:I have no problem with tweeking certain insights and ideas . But for me Causality and no creation ex nihilio is inviolable. Ill certainly look more into mead but if he says theres no causality on the micro, i say theres only one reality. Also as far as I can tell "time" doesnt exist outside of our heads so that a bit problematic for Mead.
The laws of causality apply to incoherent systems, where the action is created from random phase alignment of waves (or particles moving,etc.. These systems contain energy lineair in the number of elements. It is different for coherent systems, where the action is derived from phase alignment of the waves. These systems are symmetrical in time (because for every wave going forward in time there is also one going back in time). The energy of these system scales with the square of the number of elements. Examples of large scale coherent systems are e.g. superconductivity, lasers, the quantum hall effect and bose-einstein condensate.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri May 09, 2008 3:09 pm

StevenO wrote:The laws of causality apply to incoherent systems, where the action is created from random phase alignment of waves (or particles moving,etc.. These systems contain energy lineair in the number of elements. It is different for coherent systems, where the action is derived from phase alignment of the waves. These systems are symmetrical in time (because for every wave going forward in time there is also one going back in time). The energy of these system scales with the square of the number of elements. Examples of large scale coherent systems are e.g. superconductivity, lasers, the quantum hall effect and bose-einstein condensate.
Surely an 'incoherent system' is an oxymoron? And if it is 'incoherent' how do scientists make sense of it?
Can science prove 'random', rather than just use the word to paper over its own ignorance?
'Going back in time'? Has science got a time travel machine that can go back and see these waves? Can scientists today see waves coming back from the future?
Are there any jobs going in the places where they make up this stuff?
Please do not say that the maths proves it.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 09, 2008 3:24 pm

EM has a reverse time function. Very valid and proved.
I have a thread on it in mad ideas.
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... f=10&t=334

Bad place for it as it appears it may not be a valid truth. It is.
:D

Just that most people are unaware of its existance...so much so it sounds like fiction.
;)
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord