What are the ramifications of EU for life on Earth?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

curiosity272

What are the ramifications of EU for life on Earth?

Unread post by curiosity272 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:54 am

Hi, I'm becoming more and more impressed by the EU hypothesis regarding cosmic magnetic fields, planet and asteroid formation, and the evidence for Velikovsky's worlds in collision.

But what are some of the enormous practical ramifications for daily life on Earth? I gather EU is Climate Skeptic for example.

Links to relevant threads would be appreciated.

Thanks,
curiosity.
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." ~ attributed to Nikola Tesla by Ralph Bergstresser

Younger Dryas

Re: What are the ramifications of EU for life on Earth?

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 am

What were the ramifications of the genesis of a new physics in the Mediterranean in the 6th/7th century B.C? Secular as opposed to strictly religious art?, a host of new religions of a new type, new philosophies of a new type, writing, dynastic upheavals, the quick upsurge and removal of several tyrannical regimes, urbanism, new patterns of consciousness, behavior, and dreaming, new types of social organization, vast pan-Greek ritualistic athletic games, the institution of democracy and the use of money.

My guess, a watershed - similar to that one.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

curiosity272

Re: What are the ramifications of EU for life on Earth?

Unread post by curiosity272 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:07 pm

The Electric Universe will invigorate all the sciences.
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." ~ attributed to Nikola Tesla by Ralph Bergstresser