Why does space appear black?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Why does space appear black?

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:56 am

My english vs my math sucks....
I should have said energy is composed of three absolute dimensions, APM has five absolute dimensions, Length, Frequency, Mass, Charge, Spherical Geometry.
Energy is a unit. Mass is a dimension in APM.
APM redefines dimension, constant, unit, measurement.
Energy is composed of the dimensions of mass times length squared times frequency squared.
E= M X L^2 X F^2

Mass is not converted to energy and energy is not converted to mass. Mass is merely a dimension from which units are constructed.. This is repetative but understanding mass as merely a dimension is perhaps the greatest intellectual physics challenge for most people coming out of the 20th century.
Energy is equal to five dimensions total, thats because both length and frequency are squared....

as a example of how this works in APM...
Momentum is equal to three dimensions both absolute and in total.
Momentum = M X L X F
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:13 am

After reading APM, I would like to say that the exchange of primary angular momentum is a thought that I actually had myself years ago when I was in electronic college when I was 20. I was basicly thinking the photon and electron exchange spin, not energy. I guess that revelation was correct. College beat it out of my head though. Also college confused me that the two charges were not quantified. When Dave Thompson pointed out what I had learned at 10 years old about the two charges, and when I told Dave Smith it hit me like a kick in the face when I thought about the Standard Model and realized that it was missing all the time, well those two revelations are quite important, yet modern education took it away from me.
:cry:

Think about it. Light or a photon can become an electron and vica versa. How could that be a exchange of energy?
It must have a structure that it exchanges. That structure is primary angular momentum. A Photon is primary angular momentum traveling at light speed. An electron is primary angular momentum slowed down and captured by an atom when a photon becomes an electron. When that angular momentum is re-emitted, it takes off at light speed as a photon. Thats why a electron and a photon are the same, they are the same primary angular momentum structure, its the speed thats different.

Mass is a dimension and its linear not distributed, with no length but is a spiral and is the mass of the electron for most equations. It is fundamental to understand the five dimensions of APM. Then you can give clear and concise definitions for everything.

There are no gluons, there is however EM strong charge which is the "strong force". The "weak force" is the relationship between Electrostatic Charge and EM Charge. Gravity is the third force. The Gforce which is the primary force, pushes and pulls. This expansion and contraction, push-pull, Tensegrity relationship, causes more tensegrity relationships with the five absolute dimensions and angular momentum via the aether. These Tensegrity overlaps cause matter to be formed from the Aether, which is a two spin rotating magnetic field which encapsulates the angular momentum which creates a double luxodrome within the charged sphere of the aether in five dimensions. This creates structural tensegrity models from atoms to universal structures.

Structure and function cannot be seperated at any level. Tensegrity is the structural engineering principle that governs the structures of both material and non-material existance. The geometry of the vacuum is critical to understanding the geometry of matter. This is where the fractal relationship fits into play. Holographic principles let us understand that energy is actually equal to information in this proper definition of dimesions, constants, units, measurements, where energy is the product of five dimensions. Biophysics points in this direction as a valid truth when the proper definitions are adheared too.

DNA Wave-Computer
http://intellectuallyhonestscience.com/dna-wave[1].doc

Of course the reason space is black is due to photon density and cone receptor sensitivity of the retina.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:33 pm

I am most grateful to you, Junglelord, for your explanations in English! Thanks a lot. Still digesting what appears to be ground-breaking information.....awesome. :D

Love Divinity

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:07 pm

j'lord wrote:
...five absolute dimensions and angular momentum via the aether. These Tensegrity overlaps cause matter to be formed from the Aether, which is a two spin rotating magnetic field which encapsulates the angular momentum which creates a double luxodrome within the charged sphere of the aether in five dimensions.
dean,

Your description seems to imply the existence of a magnetic monad (or quantum, or dipole).
? If so, how does that proposition exactly square with the following referenced: "Holographic principles" ,
as these "double luxodrome(s) within the charged sphere of the aether in five dimensions" appear to have lost
the propagating wave principle that makes holography possible, (as we know it) ?

I'm probably missing the obvious, but just not getting it from my reading of APM theory.

Cheer,
s
~

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:20 pm

I believe that the holographic principle applies at the level of units, not before. Energy is also a unit. It is a product of dimensional properties interwoven.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:58 am

Remember that the expression of angular momentum manifests in only 1/4 of the aether 2 spin rotating magnetic field (forward time, left hand spin) with quantum 1/2 spin. I cannot work out a holographic priniciple at this level. Based on the way the electron exists within the aether rotating magnetic field it is more of a fractal at that level, not yet holographic.

I see tensegrity from the Gforce out, I see fractals out from the level of angular momentum, I dont see the holographic prinicple till we reach the level of units. Can you see why that would be? I may be wrong. I should ask Dave what he thinks of my vision.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Blackness of Space

Jungle wrote:
“I dont see the holographic prinicple till we reach the level of units. Can you see why that would be?”
no
“…APM has five absolute dimensions, Length, Frequency, Mass, Charge, Spherical Geometry. … Energy is a unit. Mass is a dimension in APM. …
Energy is equal to five dimensions total, thats because both length and frequency are squared... … Momentum is equal to three dimensions both absolute and in total.”
We’ve belabored the ‘dimensions’ thing on this forum adinfinitum and inevitably the discussion becomes simply an etiological argument (but a good-natured one), so I won’t dredge it up again here.

I would venture that the apparent ‘blackness’ of space is absolutely a matter of perception. Or detection, if your talking cameras.
Any “unit” is an artifact of perception and/or conception, and no more “absolute” than any conceivable dimension.
And that possibly, an holographic principal is implicit in the (infinitely fractal) aetheric matrix underlying ‘space’ and its ‘perception’.

~

Antone

Unread post by Antone » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:50 pm

webolife wrote:You continue to refer to the image as being somehow "carried" by the ray or wavefront, which I don't get...
Don't get too hung up on the word "carried". Saying that the ray "carries the image" is like saying, "The screen carries the words of this sentence." The way I see it, your array also carries the image as well... if it didn't there is no way that we could see the image, because there would be no image there to see. Saying that something carries the image is just another way of saying that it is the medium that holds the image.
webolife wrote: ...No problem with the little image produced inside the wider blur from the projector...

I'm not following how you can suppose that the "little image produced by the projector" isn't a problem for your array of vectors, unless the image is spread uniformly throughout the whole array. And if that is the case, then I don't necessarily see any significant difference between your array and my "wave front". Also, the process of "focusing the blur" seems to be very similar to my "transformation from holographic to non-holographic aspects of light." So either I do not understand what you're trying to express or I don't understand why you insist on claiming there is a distinction between our views. The language we use to describe those views is obviously different, but I'm not sure the actual views (as described) necessitate a significantly different understanding of the process.
webolife wrote:...Looking directly through the slit toward a light source/sink, you see the customary image of the ambient "picture" just as you would without the slit, but in addition the slit arrays the pressure gradient of the light field which appears to the sides...

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say here, but I'm assuming by "slit" you're referring to the double-slit set up--otherwise I'm not sure what the point is. And you're suggesting that what happens to "blur the image" is that the array becomes "composed" of two "images" and/or sources of light. One source of light is the [image that we would normally see] and the other source of light is the "pressure gradient of the light field which appears to the sides". I'm not entirely sure what this means, but it sounds suspiciously like my claim that the reason the light takes on the holographic aspect is because light coming from a different angle interfers with the image carrying ligh in question.

Again, while there are certain to be differences in the details of what we believe, it seems to me that we may simply be using different language to describe (more-or-less) the same process.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:07 am

seasmith wrote:Blackness of Space

Jungle wrote:
“I dont see the holographic prinicple till we reach the level of units. Can you see why that would be?”
no
“…APM has five absolute dimensions, Length, Frequency, Mass, Charge, Spherical Geometry. … Energy is a unit. Mass is a dimension in APM. …
Energy is equal to five dimensions total, thats because both length and frequency are squared... … Momentum is equal to three dimensions both absolute and in total.”
We’ve belabored the ‘dimensions’ thing on this forum adinfinitum and inevitably the discussion becomes simply an etiological argument (but a good-natured one), so I won’t dredge it up again here.
A holograph must have the whole in each of its parts. How could you do that before the level of units? Each dimension is absolute. When we view the product of these absolutes from units up, we see the holograph expressed.

Concerning dimensions I would like to point this out, something new I learned.

I was recently introduced to this concept called linguistic relativity, and it helps to explain how language allows spatial temporal thought to become possible based on your use of words and how that changes as you learn new spatial temporal words. Certainly my innear spatial temporal world is very different then it was 9 months ago based on a new language of new words. I got quite the synesthesia when this was pointed out to me by a psychologist yesterday.
http://www-psych.stanford.edu/~lera/pap ... proofs.pdf
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:04 pm

space appear black?
by junglelord on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 am

I was recently introduced to this concept called linguistic relativity, and it helps to explain how language allows spatial temporal thought to become possible based on your use of words and how that changes as you learn new spatial temporal words. Certainly my innear spatial temporal world is very different then it was 9 months ago based on a new language of new words. I got quite the synesthesia when this was pointed out to me by a psychologist yesterday.
http://www-psych.stanford.edu/~lera/pap ... proofs.pdf

Linguistic Relativity
DOES LANGUAGE SHAPE THOUGHT ?
It goes without saying.
A creekbed shapes the flow of water within; it doesn't alter the fact that it is Water in the creekbed.
A holograph must have the whole in each of its parts. How could you do that before the level of units? Each dimension is absolute. When we view the product of these absolutes from units up, we see the holograph expressed.
Why think just linearly (as in the written text)?
Would it not be equally, or more, conducive towards the understanding of the observed phenomena, by takinge an holistic view of holography.
That is, Not trying to quantify the Principle into unitized bits; but rather viewing the Process as one infolding and enfolding, apriori to our time-linear de-tection, quantification and measurement? [Or is apriori now a politically incorrect concept, under the psychobabble rules of peer-review academia?]

That's not to say we should not try to capture and record phenomena, as it enfolds in our (inherently) rational time frame. That is how we are, as sentient timeandspace-bound beings.
That is what we do...

~

nickysam

Unread post by nickysam » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:45 pm

Black holes are dense regions in space where gravity is so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape. Supermassive holes can have masses that are millions to billions times that of our sun. Space has nothing in it to generate or reflect light so what we see it as black.
-------------
Nickysam

messsage marketing

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:43 am

Can you show me a picture of a real black hole?
No.
The center of the galaxy is the brightest point.
There is no black hole there.
Thats odd considering they "claim" a super massive black hole is driving the center of each galaxy.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 am

junglelord wrote:Can you show me a picture of a real black hole?
No.
The center of the galaxy is the brightest point.
There is no black hole there.
Thats odd considering they "claim" a super massive black hole is driving the center of each galaxy.
Yeah, the paradox is that only light escapes from this envisioned 'black hole'. Inside it matter is converted into anti-matter.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

robinson

Unread post by robinson » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 am

A better question to start with. Why does the Milky Way, our own Galaxy, look so dark in the sky?

A lot of it looks black.
It is easier for a king to have a lie believed, than a beggar to spread the truth.Especially when the beggar doesn't even have a laptop.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:56 am

That is due to interstellar dust. That blocks light. Eventually the photon density becomes low enough that the rod receptors of your retina have not been activated due to this low density. This then appears black.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord