Inventor Paul Pantone Rotting in Mental Ward!

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ColdCowboy

Inventor Paul Pantone Rotting in Mental Ward!

Unread post by ColdCowboy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:29 am

As we speak, the inventor of the GEET engine technology, that can use various liquids as fuel like water, soda, urine, and crude oil (not refined at all, which poses a huge threat to you know you), is now rotting in a Utah insane asylum basically for not selling out his invention to the Big Boys, who would pay him millions and they bury the patent, never to see the light of day again. He has been swindled by shyster lawyers and railroaded by a slimeball bought-and-paid-for Judge, in his kangaroo court. Why has this man been called insane, well, in that states law, if you think that your lawyer is plotting against you then your officially declared insane. He is now being held indefinetly in the the Insance Asylum, and they are waiting for him to wither and die. This is so sad, this is what happens to the small man that poses a threat to the TPTB, a man who could have broken the system of energy domination.

The GEET system supposedly works with a plasma vortex in the tube. Sorry if you guys have already know about this, but I thought it should be brought to light non the less. Just Google: GEET, Pantone, etc.

Heres the chief link that will fill you in on the details. There is no justice in this system, there is no freedom in this system, this system is doomed to fail. This technology has already been spread to the four winds, it must eventually triumph.
http://www.geetfriends.net/persecution/persecution.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrxueyu ... re=related

junglelord

Re: Inventor Paul Pantone Rotting in Mental Ward!

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:05 am

I say it all the time...the world system is controlled. Your sheeple, fodder for the elite.
The world is dying and we need to wake up.
Alternative energy is the enemy of the elite as it allows freedom to the person....
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

ColdCowboy

Unread post by ColdCowboy » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Yes, Pantone is being persecuted just like a heretic of witch would have been back in the dark ages. Today, the priest still wears a black robe(the judge) and he rules in support of another priesthood who wears white robes(the scientists). They are so desperate to keep the good technology hidden from the public, so we have keep using their crappy gasoline engines that are so obsolete and primitive its insane. They are so woefully inefficient for a obvious reason, so were obliged to keep paying obscene prices for refined fuels. This really needs to be abandoned. I mean, my car gets like 20 mpg, COME ON MAN, honestly.

Which brings me to another question? Are wars really fought over oil? I don't believe so, no more than wars are fought for freedom. The current wars are really about forcing the last resistant countries into the McWorld Order. But ok, I dont' want to hijack my own thread here...... :P

France gets by on like 80% nuclear power, they don't need no frickin oil. Interesting to note, the many of Paul Pantones followers, who have built there own GEET engines, are French.

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

What they're doing to Pantone is beyond sick and twisted. Unfortunately, he's another in a long line of inventors that have been trashed for their devices.
I'm intrigued by Thomas Henry Moray's invention of a radiant energy collector. Of course, he was trashed too.
http://www.rexresearch.com/moray2/morayrer.htm
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

Tzunamii

Unread post by Tzunamii » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Thanks for the info & links.
This is both heartbreaking and infuriating.
We wrestle not against flesh & blood.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:02 am

Dwight D. Eisenhower exit speech on Jan.17,1961. Warning us of the military industrial complex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

JFK teaches on Secret Societies and the Industrial Military Complex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08pJiNS ... re=related

Where are we now?
:cry:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:38 am

JFK teaches on Secret Societies and the Industrial Military Complex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08pJiNS ... re=related
JL:
I don't know too much about world wide conspiracies. Maybe there is an illuminati controlling and manipulating the world... maybe not.
President Eisenhower's warning about the military industrial complex is even more important today. A big government in a private enterprise economy is inevitably going to be manipulated by corporations to exercise control over markets.
Imhop, that you tube vid on JFK is misleading to say the least. He was talking about repression by totalitarian governments in general and specifically the USSR, not an illuminati type group controlling the world.

nick c

PS
Since we are quoting US presidents, how about Thomas Jefferson:
"A government that can give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."

philosopherp

Unread post by philosopherp » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 am

France gets by on like 80% nuclear power, they don't need no frickin oil
What about using oil for plastics?

ColdCowboy

Unread post by ColdCowboy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 am

OK, maybe they use a relatively small quantitiy of the black stuff for plastics, and for cars and boats, but in terms of grid power generation, they don't have to worry so much about 'strategic reserves' as we do. Like, electric powered subways that run on the grid fed by nuclear power.

I think the French are more energy progressive than we are.

Also, the Moray invention 'radient energy collector' seems almost to good to be true, it definetly sychs with Teslas ideas about wireless power transmission in a funny sort of way, like being able to tap into this source anywhere. Very intriguing stuff. I wonder if this technolgy could draw too much power and blow up the planet. Maybe some civilizations have suffered this fate. I guess this would be the same thing as the 'Zero-point' energy.

And in response to other posts, I don't even see the need to classify Pantones opression as some shadow cloaked conspiracy, its quite open and clear, really. Its the little guy being squashed for not selling out, pure and simple. Granted, the judge is probably a member of a certain fraternal organization, that views the general public with disdain.

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Nah, Paul Pantones stuff doesn't work. None of his geet stuff has been demonstrated to run longer that several minutes. As the volatiles boil of, the rest of what is left in the tank, "the plasma reformer" is just that, so much hot air. I build this stuff and played around with several "gas vapor" systems for cars. The result? One system burned my car valves to a crisp, the other system exploded my Eagles talons engine, in a hearth sicking noise. One made my law mower so much slag. Afterward I gave up on high millage scams :roll:
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

Tina

Unread post by Tina » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:55 pm

ColdCowboy wrote:As we speak, the inventor of the GEET engine technology... is now rotting in a Utah insane asylum basically for not selling out his invention to the Big Boys.... never to see the light of day again. He is now being held indefinately in the the Insane Asylum, and they are waiting for him to wither and die..... This is so sad, this is what happens to the small man that poses a threat to the TPTB, a man who could have broken the system of energy domination.

This technology has already been spread to the four winds, it must eventually triumph.

http://www.geetfriends.net/persecution/persecution.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrxueyu ... re=related
This reminds me of the fate of Doctor Wilhelm Reich, father of orgone energy and the science of orgonomy. He died in jail of a heart attack while serving time for contempt of injunction.

This is how the modern world deals with HERETICS within our rigid orthodoxy of controlled science.