black holes

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

readrover

black holes

Unread post by readrover » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:17 am

Please note, I am not a physisist, I am at best a "natural philosopher" or logician of the old school. From this perspective I have an observation relating to the current theories of astronomy and physics. It is as follows:

1. It is my understanding that per einsteinian physics that the speed of light in a vacuum is the ultimate obtainable velocity.
2. I also understand that when a particle reaches the speed of light it's mass becomes infinate.
3. I further understand that a "black hole" is so named because it's mass is such that escape velocity is greater than the speed of light, thus it is invisable, and also that escape velocity is equal to impact velocity.
4. I have read that black holes have been observed to have "jets" of matter ejected from the poles.

From these data the following would seem logical, am I wrong or am I missing something?

A. In the light of 3. and 2. if an electron were to fall from an infinate distance to a black hole, before it impacted it's mass would have exceeded the mass of the black hole and if the black hole attempted to then fall into the "infinate electron" the same would occure. Thus there would result a binary "black holes" system having 2 nearly an infinate masses. (Could two nearly infinate masses exist in the universe?) This "nearly infinate mass" would approximate the mass of the entire universe since the mass of the universe is (I assume) not "nearly infinate. From whence cometh the required energy to produce this enormus mass?
B. Since no light can escape (by defination) per 3. it must be invisable, therefore how could "jets of matter (or energy or light" (4.)be observed comming from a black hole since the black hole cannot be seen? they would appear as two jets comming from nowhere. They could come from a "black hole" or from something unknown at present or possibly a new "intergalactic" object.
C. If 3. is correct, and escape velocity from a nlack hole is greater than the speed of light and the speed of light is the ultimate speed, then it would seem logical thatthe only way that "jets" coudl be projected from the poles of a black hole would be if the hole was not black at the poles. this appears to be wrong since i have read that black holes rotate and thus centrifical force would overcome some of the gravitational force at the equator and as a result the hole should be blacker at the poles.

If I am wrong in any of my information or thought processes please let me know, your critique would be much appreciated. additionally if any of my deductions have been in print before please tell me, i have never seen any.

thanks very much
Read Rover PhD

Sparky

Re: black holes

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:04 pm

1 and 2 are nonsense...

3 is conclusion of bad math and wild speculation.

4 is observation of something that is capable of collimating gaseous matter for many many light years in a vacuum! The only theory that i know of that can accomplish that is magnetic containment.
Gas in a vacuum disperses unless contained.

The probability of a BH is very small, and all speculation about such is mute.

read through the TPODS for EU perspective of BH's/// http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/category/tpod/

you can search the TPODS from the search engine on each picture of the day.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi Read Rover,
Are you responding to a specific tpod? If so which one?

Nick

Moradvudai

Unread post by Moradvudai » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 am

it is proved by Quran 1400 year's ago. science new discover 'black hole' i am trying to earn more knowledge 'black hole'
Last edited by nick c on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: commercial link removed from signature

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Moradvudai wrote:it is proved by Quran 1400 year's ago. science new discover 'black hole' i am trying to earn more knowledge 'black hole'
i am trying to earn more knowledge--
You will get distorted knowledge about black holes from consensus cosmology. And i really doubt that the Quran has any science knowledge, except an occasional lucky speculation.

So, if you want to compare scientific theories about black holes, search this site for BH's, black holes.

Otherwise, Quran's interpretations are for another site, or for the NIMI forum. Religious discussions are somewhat forbidden, though we do have some who are able to sneak in a religious based topic. :roll:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Moradvudai wrote:it is proved by Quran 1400 year's ago. science new discover 'black hole' i am trying to earn more knowledge 'black hole'
i am trying to earn more knowledge--
You will get distorted knowledge about black holes from consensus cosmology. And i really doubt that the Quran has any science knowledge, except an occasional lucky speculation.

So, if you want to compare scientific theories about black holes, search this site for BH's, black holes.

Otherwise, Quran's interpretations are for another site, or for the NIMI forum. Religious discussions are somewhat forbidden, though we do have some who are able to sneak in a religious based topic. :roll: