Creationism, Myth and Catastrophism

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Lloyd

Re: Creationism, Myth and Catastrophism

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:41 pm

MORE HIGH PROBABILITY CATACLYSM FINDINGS

I THINK ESKERS PROVE THE ICE SHEET COVERED MUCH OF CANADA ETC. SEE ESKERS MAP: https://ibb.co/VBFMTTd
Eskers seem to indicate where the margins of the ice sheets were located. Moraines should also indicate that.

[ICE SHEET WAS THIN & SHORT-LIVED AFTER THE GREAT FLOOD]
Flood transported quartzites—east of the Rocky Mountains
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j19 ... _76-90.pdf
On the plains between the plateaus, and north of the Cypress Hills, there are numerous but widely scattered deposits of in situ quartzite gravel called the ‘Saskatchewan Gravel’ or the ‘Empress Gravel’.30–32 Klevberg also found an in situ outcrop of Saskatchewan Gravel along the Marias River of north-west Montana east of the divide. There are also outcrops of quartzite boulders in the Bears Paw Mountains of north-central Montana.33 This material is a pre-glacial gravel capping bedrock and is often covered with diamict interpreted as glacial till. We have found that this diamict contains a fair proportion of reworked quartzite in practically all locations (figure 5). The quartzite, either from Cypflax or the Saskatchewan Gravel, is sometimes weathered and sometimes not in the diamict, indicating only a little glacial destruction. Thus, the Laurentide Ice Sheet during the Ice Age failed to erode the in situ Saskatchewan Gravel in some places and also failed to significantly weather quartzite clasts in the diamict, indicating very little erosive work by this ice sheet. This provides evidence that the ice sheet was thin and existed for only a short time.28

Non-glacial landforms indicate thin Scandinavian and British-Irish Ice Sheets
https://creation.com/scandinavian-and-b ... ice-sheets

[FLOOD LANDSLIDES, NOT GLACIAL FLOW]
Ancient ice ages or gigantic submarine landslides?
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j12 ... 70-272.pdf
Oard's final chapter (chapter 12) presents the case for gigantic submarine landslides during the Genesis Flood. Oard rightly points out that the thick sediments deposited catastrophically during the Flood would have been unstable. Therefore huge earthquakes and massive Flood tectonics would have commonly mobilised large landslides and submarine mass/debris flows. Thus huge Flood diamictites would have been deposited on nearly flat basin bottoms. This is a feature of the diamictites that have been touted as deposits of pre-Pleistocene 'ice ages'. Indeed, Oard maintains that Flood-generated landslides would have duplicated the unusual features of these diamictites. In other words, huge landslides mimic the diagnostic features of these pre-Pleistocene 'ice age' deposits. To 'wrap up' his analysis, Oard briefly returns to the three key examples he discussed in-depth to paint the Flood scenario for deposition of each with their distinctive features, before making some concluding comments.

[FLOOD ERRATICS]
The Missoula Flood—analogue for the greatest flood of all
https://creation.com/review-of-the-missoula-flood
Although Bretz originally hypothesized one Missoula flood, geologists today propose up to 100 such floods. Soennichsen noted that: “Current research has raised this total to forty, sixty, eighty—even a hundred floods or more” (p. 251). The multiple Missoula floods are based on an interpretation of rhythmites,8 usually presuming one rhythmite per flood. Bennito and O’Connor admit: “We infer that each sand and gravel couplet [rhythmite] was deposited during a single flood” (italics added).9 However, multiple rhythmites may be formed during a single flood, and the lack of cut-and-fill structures and angular unconformities in Walla Walla Valley rhythmites indicate a single gigantic Missoula flood.10,11 Clastic dikes transecting the entire sequence of rhythmites exposed in Burlingame Canyon reinforces this interpretation.10,11 Some geologists are now returning to Bretz’s original hypothesis of one gigantic Missoula flood.12

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:07 pm

ICE AGE BEGINNING & END

Two days ago, in my CHRONOLOGICALLY REORGANIZED HIGH PROBABILITY THREAD POSTS post at https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/ph ... =450#p4668
I said: "I'm less certain about where the ice age, supercooling, and ice sheet flooding belong on the timeline, maybe after the Great Flood and/or after the YD Flood. The freezing of mammoths etc seems to belong after the YD Flood, but flooding of the ice sheet seems to belong there too, so it's hard to understand how melting, flooding and freezing could have occurred about the same time in the same places."

After thinking it over, I think this makes sense.
1. The Canadian and Scandinavian ice sheets formed after the Great Flood about 5,000 years ago, thinner than conventionally believed
2. Then the YD event 4,300 years ago, i.e. the Saturn Nova, caused a conflagration & melted the ice sheets & caused Flooding.
3. But the Nova also caused flash freezing in the Arctic right before or after the conflagration, which produced permafrost in Siberia & Alaska & northern Canada. Michael Oard thinks the dust storm killed some of the mammoths and other mammals in the Arctic. The hurricane-force winds produced the dust storms from silt laid down by the Great Flood earlier. The deep permafrost in Siberia seems to be most likely a result of the Nova freezing water mist above the atmosphere, producing rock ice etc, as Cardona has discussed.

So the YD event ended the ice sheet, but initiated permafrost. Saturn was possibly warming the Arctic before the YD event.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Catastrophism subtopic: ancient literature cautions against too much certainty

by JP Michael » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:31 pm: "..."

It's true, JP, you are a little prickly at times! (:

One of my life's verses is Jer 33:3, "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and wondrous things, which you do not know."

I love this verse because it reminds me that there will always be things which are far beyond our ability to understand, and there will always, always be things which we have not perceived. But there will also be much which we may come to understand if we are asking, seeking and knocking.

There is also a warning about how much we can ever be certain of, I believe, in the Book of Job. As most people know, no one in the book knew what had happened in the first few chapters; the author took great pains to show that none of them had all of the information. In the drama that follows, the tendency of all of the experts (Job's friends) was to affirm what was known; that is, to take principles and laws which were well-known, and to apply them to Job's condition.

But, as we are shown in the opening chapters of the book, they did not have all of the data. The result was that they were (quite coldly) misapplying laws to interpret what they saw. Again, many of the principles they were appealing to were true in-and-of-themselves, but these principles did not apply in that circumstance, to Job's life.

So we have this warning in ancient legend that it is important to know that as human beings, we simply do not have the entire picture, and never will. Or in other words, it is very easy for any of us to weave an entire tale out of very limited data, and any number of causative variables may be left out. Or I should say, in the case of plasma and electricity, excluded.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:30 pm

Brigit:

My favorite aunt (who was truly a font of wisdom) in discussions such as this would advise "Perhaps God is not finished revealing His mysteries".

Bonus aphorism: To trust everyone is to be sometimes bitten. To trust no one is to be entirely devoured.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:51 pm

CATACLYSMIC ELECTRICAL EFFECTS, LIKE CRATERS & RILLES

Speaking of electrical effects regarding Brigit's post, I just posted the following on my weekly SCI NEWS update at https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/ph ... 693#p4693/.

What geologists see when they look at Perseverance's landing site
https://phys.org/news/2021-02-geologist ... -site.html
[It says: "Two incoming watercourses fed the lake, and overflow carved a channel out of the lake." The two incoming may be water courses, but the outflow channel seems to be electrically carved, because the color scale shows the elevation going up and down, i.e. light and dark blue and purple in the outflow channel.]

There's an image at that link which shows a crater they regard as a former lake, which seems plausible. I.e., the crater could have filled in with water, possibly from a Saturn nova flood. But the outflow channel appears to be a rille, like many of those on the Moon, which most likely formed electrically. Some craters on Earth are said to have rilles by them too. Charles Chandler's papers at http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=6031 best explain the electrical nature of the universe. He has one that explains how craters form from thermonuclear explosions due to high pressure and temperature, which causes rapid ionization and expansion. Meteors get ionized in the atmosphere as well and can explode there, if there are any channels to the core to allow electron escape, which weakens cohesion and leaves excess positive charge in the interior which repels itself and causes expansion/explosion. If a meteor arrives at the surface without exploding first, its surface is highly ionized and this can cause a lightning-like discharge to the ground, forming a sinuous rille, which Ralph Juergens' Pensee' articles etc discussed in about 1975 (the main article was titled "Of the Moon and Mars"). Meteors can also get ionized in the IPM, interplanetary medium. The IPM probably can't ionize them strongly under the present conditions, but it likely contained a lot of dust and gas during the cataclysms that occurred a few thousand years ago. So the meteors would have ionized much more strongly then, which would allow formation of large rilles on the Moon, although the Moon may also have had an atmosphere briefly at that time. Charles' papers explain how galaxies and stars etc form from electrical forces and how the latter come about. Weather involves electrical forces as well; that includes thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, jet streams, the auroras etc. So do earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. (I'm referring to all objects entering Earth's domain as meteors regardless of size.)

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:48 pm

by jackokie » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:30 pm:
"My favorite aunt (who was truly a font of wisdom) in discussions such as this would advise "Perhaps God is not finished revealing His mysteries"."

She sounds like a lovely lady. It would take a good man to have the wit to listen to her!

Alas, my great grandmother died in 1992. I was in my twenties and did not talk to her before she passed away. I have labored for many hours in research since then, finding news paper articles etc. to hear what she said throughout her life. She was born in 1889 and lived through it all, and I would do anything to listen to her now.

We need do-overs for our 20s, right? (:

Wrt the CMI answers to JP Michael's points about the plasma universe, he seemed fairly measured in his responses. I do not use the "creation" website myself, but Lloyd seems to find it useful for various things! So that is good.

I keep up with James Tour, John Lennox, and Stephen Meyer. They explore the complexity of life. Also, David Berlinski, though not at all a Believer, is apparently so irked and irritated with the hubris of the scientists, that he also writes acerbically about their bag of tricks. And he makes me laugh. But as wonderful as they each are in their own domain, they all, every one of them, labor under the illusion that the universe is expanding. They have no idea that Halton Arp has demonstrated over and over and over again that red shifted objects are found along the axes of active galaxies. The redshift is not a valid yardstick, and the universe is not expanding. And because they have taken on this one falsehood about the redshift, this makes them overly friendly to the BB (excepting the mathematician Berlinski, who is a critic of this "cosmic egg" and its convenient field equations).

If the redshift is not a universal yardstick showing expansion of the universe, what is it? And this gets back to jackokie's comment -- if highly redshifted objects are found along the axes of active galaxies, then what does the redshift actually mean? According to Halton Arp, it means that the galaxies have been expelling materials along their poles. He further shows that as these highly redshifted quasars age, they become companion galaxies.

But Brigit, what does this have to do with jackokie's aunt (who was truly a font of wisdom), someone might say.

It's this: the galaxies are self-replicating! Stop everything. As we read Genesis rightly, does it really honestly forbid that the universe, as it was originally made, continues to create new galaxies from old galaxies? Or even, as the EU suggests, that the suns and gas giants continue to create new moons and planets through electrical fissioning? Now that is a great and wondrous mystery, because it means that the creation continues creating new worlds. And we have all been put on notice, that "Perhaps God has not finished revealing His mysteries."
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:33 pm

CATASTROPHIC HISTORY FINDINGS FROM THIS THREAD

_I previously posted the chronologically reordered high probability topic titles in this post:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/ph ... 4668#p4668
_I regard those as being most probably correct. Most everything else in this thread seems less certain. So now I can start adding details to each of those titles. I'll start with a summary of each topic. Then I can go back to the original posts to find sources and then copy or paraphrase each one.
_I divided the reordered posts into 4 sections chronologically: 1) the Universe, Solar System & Earth; 2) Great Flood; 3) Ice Age; 4) YD Event; 5) After YD Event. For now I'm just doing the 1st section.

UNIVERSE, SOLAR SYSTEM & EARTH

12. www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3/vie ... &start=165
*UNIVERSE NOT EXPANDING
_The universe is not expanding at a rapid rate, as claimed by Big Bang theory. In that theory, it is thought that the redshift of light from distant objects is due to the Doppler effect, which would be the result of objects moving away at high velocity.
*John Kierein Compton Effect Redshift
_But John Kierein has explained that the redshift is generally due to the Compton Effect, which indicates high ionization of the source, rather than due to the Doppler Effect of high velocity. The high redshift quasar in front of a low redshift galaxy proves that redshift does not indicate distance or velocity as by the Doppler Effect.
14. www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3/vie ... &start=195
*REDSHIFT COMPTON EFFECT

11. www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3/vie ... &start=150
*CATHODE SUN?
12. www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3/vie ... &start=165
*Relative cathode planets
*Cathode Sun
_Charles Chandler, along with Michael Mozina and Brant Callahan, have found that the Sun must be a cathode, rather than an anode. The Sun is not in an electrical circuit within the galaxy. Instead, the Sun is powered electrically by its internal battery of nearly current-free double (positive & negative) electric layers. These layers were formed when the Sun formed, possibly along with planets (planets have fewer internal double layers), by the implosion of a galactic filament, which also produced a supernova explosion.

25. www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3/vie ... &start=360
*THE CONTINENTS ARE ABOUT 6,000 YEARS OLD; THE CONTINENTS ARE UNDER 8,000 YEARS OLD
26. www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3/vie ... &start=375
*YOUNG EARTH OR YOUNG SUPERCONTINENT: DATING HELIUM IN ZIRCONS; DATING ARGON IN GRANITE
_These datings show that the Earth, or at least the former supercontinent Pangaea, was formed 6 to 8 thousand years ago.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:09 am

MORE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS

Artefacts found in Bolivia and South America suggest an ancient Sumerian connection
by Jim Allen, author "Atlantis: Lost Kingdom of the Andes"
http://www.atlantisbolivia.org/boliviaa ... ection.htm

Ancient Architect has a new video about the origin of ancient bird headed gods at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4-iJqi9eLs&t=3s so I did a web search on bird headed gods to see if I could find anything promising. I found something above that's on a tangent, instead of directly related.

I mentioned in one of my discussions of Tiahuanaco in this thread that someone found possible connections between ancient Egypt and Tiahuanaco, in Bolivia, so the info at the site above tends to agree, since Sumeria and ancient Egypt were contemporary and probably had some close connections too. Ancient Phoenicians also likely had connections with South America, which was possibly what was called the Land of Punt. There used to be a long article about the ancient Phoenicians going to South America from the Mediterranean via the Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean, as they were said to have named islands in the Pacific with Phoenician names etc. A site that says somewhat the same is at https://www.americaistheoldworld.com/an ... h-america/ and the title is Ancient Punt was in South America.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:03 am

SERIOUS GLOBAL PROBLEM

I remain intensely interested in the catastrophic history of Earth and the solar system, but a nuisance has come up that's diverting my focus a little. It's the Covid Vaccines. Most of the readers of this forum may be skeptical that Covid is or was a real pandemic and I guess we've all been ignoring it here. But now it seems that the world is in a situation similar to the prelude to World War 2 when Fascism was taking over many countries and began acting rather genocidal. Fascism is the control of government by big business and that's obviously happening now with big tech companies taking over everything and suppressing alternative sources of information. And now many doctors are warning that the Covid vaccines are surely intentionally weaponized for genocide. Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Madej and others are saying this outright and others are suggesting it less overtly. They say animals tested in 2012 and 2019 for this new type of vaccine, which isn't a real vaccine, developed fatal lung conditions and autoimmune diseases etc, so it's obvious what the faux-vaccines will do to humans and has already started doing. I've listed a few sources of info at https://futureschool.webboard.org/post2.html#2

Nick, I know this topic normally would be against the rules, but under this extreme emergency situation, it's something that needs to be discussed anyway. Don't you agree? I mean at least a little. We don't want our friends and the public to be exposed to the extreme danger of these vaccines without any warnings, do we? I think the least we could do is form an independent fact checking group. James Sloane is the smartest person I know on health matters, and he says the so-called online fact checkers claim that hydroxychloroquine is unsafe and ineffective, but he says over a hundred studies have proven that it's both safe and effective for Covid etc. I think we need our own fact checkers to look into these doctors' claims that the Covid vaccines are genocidal. They say more and more doctors are starting to study the medical literature and are waking up to these dangers. So we won't be alone, if we try to help out at least a little.

Maybe I should add a Covid section to my weekly Tech and Sci updates. Here's an example.

ER Doctor and Advanced Trauma Life Support Professor: “I have never seen a patient sick with COVID-19. We are being deceived and manipulated.”
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/er-do ... nipulated/

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:28 pm

Nick, I know this topic normally would be against the rules, but under this extreme emergency situation, it's something that needs to be discussed anyway. Don't you agree?
No Lloyd I don't agree. This forum is not designed for political debates.

Not that such topics cannot be discussed or mentioned in certain contexts, but rather that advocacy for and against government policy or what should be government policy is out of bounds.
For example discussing politics in the context of collective amnesia (the human desire to remember the past catastrophes via reenactment) is permissible, as it is a topic that is covered in writings of members of the TBP.

Discussion of politics such as Fascism, Socialism, Communism, Capitalism, etc is going to end up in endless opinionated debate, a situation that we want to avoid here.

Note: in your post you wrote that "Fascism is the control of government by big business". That is simply not the definition. Think about it. Do you think that the quintessential fascist government from history was controlled by big business? Hitler was controlled by big business! Au contraire, Hitler controlled big business, small business, and everything else in Germany. You want to get your definitions straight so that you can properly support your positions in debate. But of course, such debate should not take place here.

If you would like to discuss this further than feel free to contact me via a PM.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:33 am

Okay, Nick. How about a new thread on The Future of Science Board, called Science during the Supposed Pandemic at https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/ph ... ?f=9&t=465 ?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:10 am

Maybe Enlil has had enough of us, again?

For 1200 years all goes well

Humans perform their duties
Serve the gods
Soon after a problem develops
The population becomes too large
They weigh down on the earth
Earth bellows like a bull
Humans also make a great amount of noise
Enlil's sleep is disturbed
He decides to destroy humans
He sends a plague

People begin to die in large numbers

http://online.sfsu.edu/pstanley/clas360.htm/myth9b.htm
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:41 am

CREATIONIST CATASTROPHIST GEOLOGICAL FINDINGS

I just want to mention that I'm rather impressed with the geological findings made by Creationists. Below I'm listing the links to their articles that I've posted in my weekly updates since last November in my thread Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm at https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/ph ... 8&start=45 I've been posting updates to their articles for a few years now, so there would be a lot more listed here, if I included everything interesting from them since I started posting such material in that thread. They say the Earth is only 6,000 or so years old. I think that's possible, but I think it's more likely that only the continents are that young and that the earlier supercontinent formed from a soft-landing asteroid impact. The rest of the Earth seems likely to be older than that. They probably think rapid continental drift resulted from stirring up the Earth's mantle rather deeply, like John Baumgardner thinks, but I don't think they have a reasonable cause of that. Instead, Mike Fischer's asteroid impact as the cause of just the continents moving over the Moho layer seems much more likely, since it would require much less energy (See https://www.newgeology.us/). I also think the Creationists confuse the Younger Dryas Flood with the earlier Great Flood. But their info on other things seems very solid. The idea that there was a floating forest of lycopod trees in the ocean/s explains the origin of coal sensibly. And marine algae seems to explain petroleum formation better than any other theory does. Cardona considered a lot of things to be detritus from ancient Saturn, such as loess and muck etc, but Creationists seem to say that they came from the Great Flood and from tremendous hurricanes around the north pole. There does seem to be some things from one or more Saturn novas, such as iron 60 and maybe aluminum 26 and iridium. The dinosaurs may not have been any bigger than most present animals for the most part, despite some huge ones. But they do have some info on a possible thicker atmosphere before the Great Flood, as you can see below. They also have info on lots of meteors and asteroids having impacted the Earth and the Moon during the Great Flood, which formed sedimentary rock basins in many places.

Stone Mountain, Georgia (USA) An underground ocean of molten magma
https://creation.com/stone-mountain

Göbekli Tepe shows evidence of geometric planning
https://creation.com/gobekli-tepe-geometric-planning

Paleontology Confirms a Late Cenozoic N-Q Flood Boundary
https://www.icr.org/article/paleontolog ... -boundary/

Rapid Crystal Growth Supports Flood Model
https://www.icr.org/article/rapid-cryst ... ood-model/

Soft Tissue Fossils Reveal Incriminating Trends
- https://www.icr.org/article/soft-tissue ... ng-trends/

Even Sherlock Holmes Can’t Explain African Dinosaurs
https://www.icr.org/article/sherlock-ho ... dinosaurs/

The Missoula Flood — analogue for the greatest flood of all
https://creation.com/review-of-the-missoula-flood

Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) — a biblical and scientific approach to climate change
https://creation.com/climate-change

Was Noah’s Flood too destructive?
https://creation.com/was-noahs-flood-too-destructive

Greenland Lakebed Fits Flood Narrative
https://www.icr.org/article/greenland-l ... narrative/

The Fossils Still Say No: The Cambrian Explosion
https://www.icr.org/article/the-fossils ... explosion/

Did the Exodus lead to the Hyksos Invasion?
https://creation.com/exodus-hyksos-invasion

Egyptian chronology confusion
https://creation.com/egyptian-chronology-confusion

Massive flood impacted Caspian Sea and Eurasia
https://creation.com/caspian-sea

Flood Buried Dinosaurs with a Bang
https://www.icr.org/article/flood-burie ... th-a-bang/

Plate Beneath China Verifies Rapid Subduction
https://www.icr.org/article/plate-benea ... ubduction/

South Caspian Basin supports a late Cenozoic Flood boundary
https://creation.com/south-caspian-basin-flood-boundary

How did the earth dry out after the Flood?
https://creation.com/drying-out

Hyperbaric Research and the Pre-Flood Atmosphere
https://www.icr.org/article/hyperbaric- ... tmosphere/

*Glacial-like striations formed in less than 90 seconds by landslides, by Michael J. Oard
https://creation.com/glacial-like-stria ... ed-quickly

Amazonian Artwork and the Post-Flood Ice Age
https://www.icr.org/article/amazonian-a ... d-ice-age/

The Florissant redwood trees deposited from a Flood log mat
https://creation.com/florissant-redwood-trees

Earth’s inner core shouldn’t exist!
https://creation.com/inner-core-conundrum

Cambrian Explosion Alive and Well
https://www.icr.org/article/cambrian-ex ... -and-well/

The Fossils Still Say No: The Origin of Vertebrates
https://www.icr.org/article/the-fossils ... rtebrates/

Soft tissue preservation in a ‘Jurassic’ ichthyosaur
https://creation.com/soft-tissue-ichthyosaur

Grand Canyon: Exposing the Flood
https://www.icr.org/article/grand-canyo ... the-flood/

Change in Plant Fossils at K-Pg Fits Flood Model
https://www.icr.org/article/change-in-p ... ood-model/

Is Newfound Dinosaur Fossil the Biggest Ever?
https://www.icr.org/article/is-newfound ... gest-ever/

Arches National Park: Sculptures from the Flood
https://www.icr.org/article/arches-nati ... the-flood/

Secular scientific problems with the Ice Age
https://creation.com/ice-age-problems

The search for Adam, Eve, Noah and the Flood—in Ancient Egypt?
https://creation.com/adam-eve-noah-flood-ancient-egypt

CMI’s response to the ‘electric universe’
https://creation.com/electric-universe

Comparison of morphology-based and genomics-based baraminology methods
https://creation.com/baraminology-methods

How old are the pyramids of Egypt?
https://creation.com/pyramids-of-egypt-age

Gunnison's Black Canyon: The Flood Solves Mysterious Missing Time
https://www.icr.org/article/gunnison-bl ... ious-time/

Largest Canyons Were Formed by the Receding Flood
https://www.icr.org/article/largest-can ... ing-flood/

A strange mix of plants and animals during the Ice Age
https://creation.com/strange-mix

Destruction of Plants Fits Flood Narrative
https://www.icr.org/article/destruction ... -narrative

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:24 pm

MORE CREATIONIST ARTICLES OF 2020

I posted them with nearly full links at
https://futureschool.boards.net/post/256/thread

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:06 am

GRADUALIST SEDIMENTOLOGY NONSENSE

In my thread, Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm, this week I posted a link to [Misdated] 40,000-Year-Old Ice Age Writing of Ancient Europe | Ancient Architects at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkvLC1VrnvI

I think the owner of that channel is Matt somebody from Australia. He seems to do a lot of good research for his videos and he seems to be somewhat open-minded, but I guess it wouldn't be easy to explain to him that it's highly improbable that the ancient writing would go back that far (40,000 years). Same goes for Gobekli Tepe, which is dated to maybe 9,000 BP or BC. He said the ancient writing appears to have remained unchanged for thousands of years. Can you imagine that? A language that didn't change? They'd have to have had awfully tight control over the people to prevent change for so long. It's doubtful that a language can stay the same for more than a century or two.

What's most impossible is for any sedimentary rock layer to have formed before the Great Flood. All or nearly all of the ancient civilizations were built upon sedimentary rock which could only have formed from a Great Flood and that must have occurred only about 5,000 years ago, according to dating of the oldest trees and zircons in granite etc.

I'd like to draw Matt's attention to the fact that conventional ideas about gradualistic formation of sedimentary rock is nonsense. With slow erosion and deposition, you can't get single types of sediments to accumulate for thousand or millions of years. You can't have just sand accumulating for millennia and then just clay or just lime etc. They all have to erode at the same time and they get sorted in fast moving Flood waters and deposited in days, not millennia. It would be nice if the world would catch on to that reality.