Ganymede Hypothesis continued

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:41 am

<Moderator Note> This thread is a continuation from here:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... 4&start=15

I wonder what other creatures besides Man and dolphins made it from Ganymede? Also, I wonder what plants made it from Ganymede to Earth. Not all of Earth plantlife was/is inedible; the same had to go for Martian and Ganymede plant life. Also, as far as I can guess, Mars, Ganymede and Earth had fruiting plants that were/are edible.
Last edited by nick c on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link to 2.0 added
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Ganymede Hypothesis continued

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:48 am

I also wonder what the color of the plants on Ganymede would have been? I know that under Saturn light, earthly plants were green due to the fact that chlorophyll 'rejects' green and uses blue and red light, which Saturn had an abundance of.

Ganymede had two suns--the sun and Jupiter as a T dwarf; the colors of plants there could have been different from Earth's or it could have been much the same. I wonder about that because it seems that chlorophyll works in Saturn light, Sun-Jupiter light and modern day sunlight.

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:04 am

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:55 pm

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:41 am I wonder what other creatures besides Man and dolphins made it from Ganymede? Also, I wonder what plants made it from Ganymede to Earth. Not all of Earth plantlife was/is inedible; the same had to go for Martian and Ganymede plant life. Also, as far as I can guess, Mars, Ganymede and Earth had fruiting plants that were/are edible.
One thing I'd bet heavily falls into that category would be the banana. We share something like 60% of our DNA with the banana. That has to arise from humans eating bananas pretty much forever. I think you can rule out that arising from humans and bananas interbreeding....

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:03 pm

We're pretty much just using Facebook groups as a forum.

The basic website for CinC has been upgraded:

http://cosmosincollision.com

and there are two facebook groups:

Ganymede Hypothesis Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/514483018695199/

Neanderthal Realities Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/496995177365879/

I felt it was necessary to have a separate group with the word "neanderthal" in its name so that somebody searching facebook for "neanderthal" would have at least some chance at turning up something other than misinfo and fake news.

Aside from everything else, there is a big problem with Svante Paabo and others claiming that small amounts of Neanderthal dna being found in some humans implies past interbreeding. That is basically ridiculous.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:41 am I wonder what other creatures besides Man and dolphins made it from Ganymede? Also, I wonder what plants made it from Ganymede to Earth. Not all of Earth plantlife was/is inedible; the same had to go for Martian and Ganymede plant life. Also, as far as I can guess, Mars, Ganymede and Earth had fruiting plants that were/are edible.
The kinds of plants found on Earth changed after the arrival of the "golden" age and daylight and Earth's flora became substantially more like that of Ganymede. Troy McLachlan notes ""Purple Dawn" that:
As already illustrated, the closest thing that the Gunymedeans would have experienced on their own world when compared to these Earth pictures would have been when the Jupiter-facing side of Ganymede was fully blocked from the Sun’s rays while in the shadow of Jupiter as it orbited behind its host sub-brown dwarf star. Jupiter’s residual reddish glow would have shed a less dense purple»hued light compared to that of proto—Saturn, and this would have produced a mild purplish luminance many times that of a full moon today. There would have been a similar glow on the same
side of Ganymede when it orbited into a position between the Sun and Jupiteri However, with no reflective opaque plasma bubble to multiply the amount of Jupiter’s light reaching Ganymede, what the Ganymedeuns were seeing on Earth was far more intense and dark than anything happening on their own planet. Thanks to the Sun’s own powerful and dominant contribution of light emanating in the predominantly green spectrum of light, Ganymede’s flora would have enjoyed roughly the same ratios of green and red vegetation we see on Earth today, so a world with almost exclusively red vegetation [Earth in the Purple Dawn] would have been unusual to the Gunymedeans to say the least.
Troy mentions giant and predominantly reddish flora on Earth during the Purple Dawn age, noting that photosynthesis actually works best in that sort of an environment.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:04 am

From what I know about chlorophyll, I think plants on Earth during the Purple Dawn would have been green; they would just have looked reddish-purple in the Saturnlight. The same would go for Martian plants.

I hope you won't delete your forum; I still post there occasionally as I won't be having a facebook account. However, I am glad I can see your accounts and see the good posts and pictures there. I like the latest leaked pic showing how we would see a Neanderthal through human eyes during the Purple Dawn Era.

I would not be surprised if the edible types of bananas (all are edible, even if some are very seedy) came from Ganymede. The conditions for those plants would be even better than today on Earth.

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:15 am

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:37 am

https://steemit.com/science/@gungasnake ... hypothesis

This is updated and has some nice pictures as well as good information.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:15 am

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:37 am https://steemit.com/science/@gungasnake ... hypothesis

This is updated and has some nice pictures as well as good information.
Thanks for the post. GH is the sort of thing that makes people rich and famous forty or fifty years after they die but it's the most fascinating thing I've ever been involved with.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:18 am

You're welcome! I hope to see some new paintings of what life on Ganymede was like when it was a warm-water
world and not a ruined, frozen world of today. I'm sure that Ganymede then would be a far better place to
live than Earth in the present time.

Ganymede is the only world besides the Earth to have continents and (frozen) oceans. I noticed that as far back as the
first good Voyager 1 pics of Ganymede. I always thought of Galileo Regio as a continent and it was proven right.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:45 am

I wonder what other creatures besides Man and dolphins made it from Ganymede? Also, I wonder what plants made it from Ganymede to Earth. Not all of Earth plantlife was/is inedible; the same had to go for Martian and Ganymede plant life. Also, as far as I can guess, Mars, Ganymede and Earth had fruiting plants that were/are edible.
Possibly the great apes. Monkeys generally seem to have eyes made for darkish worlds if not the huge eyes of lemurs or hominids, but apes do not. Possible also that apes might have been native to one of Jupiter's other moons.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:47 am

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:18 am You're welcome! I hope to see some new paintings of what life on Ganymede was like when it was a warm-water
world and not a ruined, frozen world of today. I'm sure that Ganymede then would be a far better place to
live than Earth in the present time.

Ganymede is the only world besides the Earth to have continents and (frozen) oceans. I noticed that as far back as the
first good Voyager 1 pics of Ganymede. I always thought of Galileo Regio as a continent and it was proven right.
Notice that the yuppisci version of how Ganymede works is fubar. You don't have continents sitting on top of some 600km outer mantel of water...

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:28 am

It makes far more sense for Ganymede to have a pumice mantle and water and continents over that.

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:30 am

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/ae6431 ... 5695738661

This is Theodore Holden's new free e-book in zip/pdf form. It's called The Ganymede Hypothesis and it's wonderful!

Hey, what can I say?