Aquatic Dinosaurs

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
D_Archer

Aquatic Dinosaurs

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:56 am

Hi,

I made a new paper: What Dinosaurs Tell Us about Pre-Earth Astrons> https://vixra.org/abs/2007.0072

Abstract: In Stellar Metamorphosis dinosaurs originate and live in the Pre-Earth phase of astron evolution. This paper looks at discoveries about certain dinosaurs and what those discoveries can tell us about the conditions that exist on these worlds.
---

For some background, there is a link in the paper, reference 10, to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwnfV1WrBF4

Brian J. Ford advanced the idea of more aquatic dinosaurs for a while now, this year it was discovered that the Spinosaurus actually had a tail suited for locomotion in water.

A wetter ancient earth is in line with Stellar Metamorphosis, that is why i made the paper, to establish this compatibility and inspire others to think of more ways how dinosaurs were aquatic.
---

This is not a stellar metamorphosis thread, that is my view and it is in the paper, but the thread is to generally discuss the idea of aquatic dinosaurs.

Regards,
Daniel Archer
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

moses

Re: Aquatic Dinosaurs

Unread post by moses » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:47 am

Why is there so much water in the world of the dinosaurs. I think it was because strong Birkeland currents still passed Earth and the water on Earth was electrically lifted up into the atmosphere rather than by evaporation that we have now. Thus huge amounts of rainfall. When these Birkeland currents were stronger land would be lifted up with the water. The laminated sediment trapped the creatures forming fossils.

This strongly suggests that there was not much time between these events of laminated deposition and there was about 5 major episodes of such. This seems amazing when the large changes of the creatures are taken into consideration. The changes in DNA would have had to been produced by electrical means although extinction of species would allow different creatures to 'take over'. But that just seems too slow.

Cheers,
Mo

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:15 am

Hi Mo,

The atmosphere was much bigger and denser*, pressure of 3 to 5 bar, overall temperature was higher, the waters were hot (37 degrees celsius), the crust was once a complete crust/shell until it started to crack and expand. The dinosaurs lived in a very changing world, the earth changed so much in a billion years... they adapted remarkably, but i think people underestimate the time frames, these are huge swaths of time... it has nothing to do with the word 'rapid'.

*and more humid, more water was suspended in the air for sure.

I think DNA only changes in response to a change in the environment, when the environment changes, the DNA changes. This is all mediated by charge (charge photons ie light) that is recycled by all matter. Everything influences everything.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:34 am

Electricity can alter DNA and DNA has now been shown to conduct electricity. So if there is high electricity in the environment then DNA can be altered with huge amounts of electricity having unusual effects on DNA. So really it is a matter of determining if such high electricity ever existed on Earth.

Cheers,
Mo

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:02 am

Every Planet was a Star at some point. Every Gas Planet is an unlit Star. Take all that Gas and compress it with a shrinking atmosphere, you will get lots of Liquid. Of course an Earth doesn't happen very often, we mostly get what we see besides the Earth's.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:37 pm

moses wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:34 am Electricity can alter DNA and DNA has now been shown to conduct electricity. So if there is high electricity in the environment then DNA can be altered with huge amounts of electricity having unusual effects on DNA. So really it is a matter of determining if such high electricity ever existed on Earth.

Cheers,
Mo
Well, the Pre-Earth was larger, wit a denser atmosphore.. and we know it was generally hotter...everywhere...so the charge field strength was higher too than it is now. This means more electricity indeed, more thunderstorms, etc. But electricity is not what changes DNA, only light does that (ie the charge field), it is the field all living things are embedded in, all matter recycles it.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:38 pm

Cargo wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:02 am Every Planet was a Star at some point. Every Gas Planet is an unlit Star. Take all that Gas and compress it with a shrinking atmosphere, you will get lots of Liquid. Of course an Earth doesn't happen very often, we mostly get what we see besides the Earth's.
Hi Cargo, see my life paradigm paper, there are at least a billion Earths in our galaxy.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:37 pm

I have a hard time with the idea unless there are countless species with duck like feet. That evolution probably wouldn't take long at all. Slowest swimmers become prey or drown.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:36 pm

DENSE ANCIENT ATMOSPHERE
D Archer is likely right about the atmosphere having been much denser. He says 3 to 5 bars, i.e. 3 to 5 times as dense as at present. Mike Fischer says 2 to 3 bars. A thicker atmosphere would allow very large animals and trees/plants to live on land. Such a dense atmosphere would be equivalent to wading in shallow water. That's also what allowed flying dinosaurs to fly. I read that pterodactyl legs were as this as pencils. So the dense atmosphere made them almost buoyant, like swimming in water. Paleontologists initially thought large dinosaurs were aquatic, because they should have been too heavy to lift themselves up from a sitting or prone position. But a thick atmosphere would make them more buoyant. Scientists eventually gave up on the idea that large dinosaurs were aquatic, because footprints, eggs, poop, anatomy etc indicated that they roamed on land.

EARTH HISTORY
Stellar metamorphosis doesn't seem to be a very thoroughly developed idea. Charles Chandler's papers are much more thorough, I think. See http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=12692 . There Charles shows how stars form by the electrical implosion of galactic filaments. The implosion can form smaller objects as well, including red dwarf stars and probably even planets. So not all planets likely evolve from stars. There was not likely more water on Earth in the past. And the entire sedimentary rock record of the geologic column was deposited during a great flood and other more recent cataclysmic events less than 5,000 years ago. Radiometric dating of non-sedimentary rock is inaccurate. C14 dating is better. It shows that dinosaur fossils are less than 40,000 years old.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:27 am

Open Mind wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:37 pm I have a hard time with the idea unless there are countless species with duck like feet. That evolution probably wouldn't take long at all. Slowest swimmers become prey or drown.
The supposition is that they walked in shallow waters, most sauropods would just wade in the water. The longer neck ones could go in deeper waters.

The theropods would be hunters in the shallows and mud, much akin to crocodiles, they could also handle themselves on the dry... but the world was covered in shallow lakes (and seas) for the largest part and i think that is where we should place the dinosaurs.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:38 am

Lloyd wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:36 pm DENSE ANCIENT ATMOSPHERE
D Archer is likely right about the atmosphere having been much denser. He says 3 to 5 bars, i.e. 3 to 5 times as dense as at present. Mike Fischer says 2 to 3 bars. A thicker atmosphere would allow very large animals and trees/plants to live on land. Such a dense atmosphere would be equivalent to wading in shallow water. That's also what allowed flying dinosaurs to fly. I read that pterodactyl legs were as this as pencils. So the dense atmosphere made them almost buoyant, like swimming in water. Paleontologists initially thought large dinosaurs were aquatic, because they should have been too heavy to lift themselves up from a sitting or prone position. But a thick atmosphere would make them more buoyant. Scientists eventually gave up on the idea that large dinosaurs were aquatic, because footprints, eggs, poop, anatomy etc indicated that they roamed on land.

EARTH HISTORY
Stellar metamorphosis doesn't seem to be a very thoroughly developed idea. Charles Chandler's papers are much more thorough, I think. See http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=12692 . There Charles shows how stars form by the electrical implosion of galactic filaments. The implosion can form smaller objects as well, including red dwarf stars and probably even planets. So not all planets likely evolve from stars. There was not likely more water on Earth in the past. And the entire sedimentary rock record of the geologic column was deposited during a great flood and other more recent cataclysmic events less than 5,000 years ago. Radiometric dating of non-sedimentary rock is inaccurate. C14 dating is better. It shows that dinosaur fossils are less than 40,000 years old.
The 3 to 5 bar is for the largest flying reptile to be able to fly, but it was late cretaceous, this was calculated by O. Levenspiel not me. I do not know if O. Levenspiel took a denser atmosphere in account, but i think not.. but generally the pressure was higher..

"scientists gave up", that is all you need to know, it was not because of the "evidence" they found, it was becasuse they did not want to admit Earth was vastly different in the past, so they buried the idea, opting to present any finding as being about dry dinosaurs... you see what you want to see.
Stellar metamorphosis doesn't seem to be a very thoroughly developed idea
That is a very poor understanding Lloyd, you may want to learn a bit more, Jeffrey has a book and hundreds of papers.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 pm

DENSE ATMOSPHERE
Dinosaurs didn't need to wade in shallow water if the atmosphere was much thicker. A much thicker atmosphere would be gravitationally equivalent to wading in shallow water. And there would be no dinosaur tracks or poop or eggs with shells fossilized if they lived in water.

STAR/PLANET FORMATION
Charles' papers are based on the electric force being the primary force in star and planet formation. What is the primary force in Stellar Metamorphosis? The electrical implosion of galactic filaments would account for formation of planets as well as stars, since portions of the filament that contain less mass would produce smaller objects. Charles found that stars and planets and moons all likely contain CFDLs, i.e. current-free double-layers, though they are not totally current-free, just largely so. The electrical double-layers are what forcefully hold the mass of each body together, more strongly than gravity. Agreed, stars may well evolve into planets as they lose mass, although they can also gain mass apparently in some regions of a galaxy, at least temporarily. But a large percentage likely form directly from filament implosions as stars and exotics do.

http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=6031

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:23 am

Lloyd wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 pm DENSE ATMOSPHERE
Dinosaurs didn't need to wade in shallow water if the atmosphere was much thicker. A much thicker atmosphere would be gravitationally equivalent to wading in shallow water. And there would be no dinosaur tracks or poop or eggs with shells fossilized if they lived in water.
I never said they only lived in water. They would also come on dry land (walk on mud) and lay eggs on the dry. The dense atmosphere would indeed help. Just like hippo's, they prefer the water, but come on land if needed.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:00 pm

New paper by Jeffrey: Link viXra> https://vixra.org/pdf/2007.0147v1.pdf

Dinosaurs Could Submerge Themselves and Breathe While Walking in Shallow Lakes, Their Long Necks Really Did Function as Snorkels

Abstract: It was claimed that a brachiosaurus would suffocate while walking in a shallow body of water
because of the pressure of the water. People in the early 1900’s painted dinosaurs walking in shallow
bodies of water, as the artist Zdenek Burian did, using its neck as a snorkel. Fast forward, paleontologists
claimed that this would not be possible because the pressure in the water would collapse the dino’s lungs,
so then they placed dinos above and out of the water. Now we are going back to dinos easily navigating
the shallow seas underwater, because of the ancient atmosphere being much denser during the existence
of dinosaurs, of 3-5 bar. Brachiosaurus could snorkel because he/she would only be at ~102- 112%
ambient atmospheric pressure. Humans can breath at 109%. Some screen shots and pictures are presented
to explain
---

His nose is on top of his head!

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:46 pm

I think most land animals can swim. Elephants can. I don't know about rhinos. Just because dinosaurs could probably swim doesn't mean they lived in water. Maybe those that had nostrils on top of their heads lived in water. But not many had that. Did they?

This web search indicates that most dinosaurs had nostrils in the same place as other animals.
https://www.google.com/search?q=dinosau ... 66&bih=609

Also, ancient people made pictures of dinosaurs on land. The Bible and other ancient documents mention dinosaurs on land too.