Quantum Fluctuations

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Roshi

Quantum Fluctuations

Unread post by Roshi » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:13 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_fluctuation
A quantum fluctuation is the temporary appearance of energetic particles out of empty space, as allowed by the uncertainty principle.
"As allowed".

Because they observe it, they can say "this is going on!", then they put this label on the phenomenon as being "allowed", even if it's in fact pure magic, and nobody can explain why.

Most of today's science it the same. Students are taught that certain things are "known" and "established", and they should not research into them else they will become heretics, even if all that is known is what happens and not why.

For example (from wikipedia):
Electric charge is the physical property of matter that causes it to experience a force when placed in an electromagnetic field.
An electromagnetic field (also EM field) is a classical (i.e. non-quantum) field produced by moving electric charges
Looks kind of circular to me.
Clearly they see and can measure what's going on, but as we see from the definitions they have no idea why.

crawler

Re: Quantum Fluctuations

Unread post by crawler » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Roshi wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:13 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_fluctuation
A quantum fluctuation is the temporary appearance of energetic particles out of empty space, as allowed by the uncertainty principle.
"As allowed".

Because they observe it, they can say "this is going on!", then they put this label on the phenomenon as being "allowed", even if it's in fact pure magic, and nobody can explain why.

Most of today's science it the same. Students are taught that certain things are "known" and "established", and they should not research into them else they will become heretics, even if all that is known is what happens and not why.

For example (from wikipedia):
Electric charge is the physical property of matter that causes it to experience a force when placed in an electromagnetic field.
An electromagnetic field (also EM field) is a classical (i.e. non-quantum) field produced by moving electric charges
Looks kind of circular to me.
Clearly they see and can measure what's going on, but as we see from the definitions they have no idea why.
Wiki also says that an electric field from a charge exerts a force on other charges.
And contradicts your wiki, my wiki says the magnetic fields has to be time-varying.
And my wiki says that there is an em force, sounds like krapp to me. Its all krapp.
An electric field (sometimes E-field[1]) surrounds an electric charge, and exerts force on other charges in the field, attracting or repelling them.[2][3] Electric fields are created by electric charges, or by time-varying magnetic fields. Electric fields and magnetic fields are both manifestations of the electromagnetic force, one of the four fundamental forces (or interactions) of nature.
We are in what will be known as the Einsteinian Dark Age of science.
The flawed quantum age is okish, just another example of a rotten model, but perhaps not that bad that it too deserves to be called a Dark Age.
BigBang. GWs. CMBR. Singularity BlackHoles. Space-Time. All krapp.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

Roshi

Re: Quantum Fluctuations

Unread post by Roshi » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:06 am

If the Universe was a book, science today is at the phase where they discovered a few rules about how the letters are placed.
"Official science" even ignores parts of the book, just because they can.

Even if the electric Universe theory would prevail, it's still just "science". Meaning of the words, the intention of the author, or "feelings" that the book was written to create - are outside the scope of "science".

Bell's theorem - Wikipedia

Bell's Theorem: The Quantum Venn Diagram Paradox - Youtube