Science during the Supposed Pandemic

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
beekeeper

Re: Science during the Supposed Pandemic

Unread post by beekeeper » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Greetings EU Pilgrims, the Spanish flu of 1918 infected some 500 millions people world wide killing between 20 and 50 millions people. The accuracy of the data at the time may allow us to double the number of death. The world population at the time was 1.5 billion people approximately. The war and the movement of troops in crowded trains and ships along with the displacement of millions f people allowed for a fast spreading of the virus.
It should be noted that in North America the face mask and isolation were mandatory at the time as well, it did not appear to slow down the propagation.
After OVER a year of the present supposed pandemic we have seen some 130 millions cases and some 2.5 deaths reported. That is a better then 97 percent chance of recovery before the vaccine. These are a lot better odds then a lot of cancers. The population of the planet is now OVER 7.5 billions making the pandemic look like a bad hangover probably from our enlighten medical science and politicians. I am wondering how many deaths were recorded as alcohol poisonning as apparently the spirit market these days appear to be a good investment regards Beekeeper.
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:06 pm

As I said previously, I came up with these ideas for further research.
1. WHERE OR HOW CAN WE GET ACCURATE DATA ON COVID DEATHS?
2. WHAT ARE THE DATA ON HOSPITAL ADMISSIONS FOR COVID?
3. LET'S GATHER A LIST OF ALL THE GAMES THE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THIS PANDEMIC.
4. IS EMOTIONALISM APPROPRIATE IN SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION? HOW SHOULD IT BE HANDLED SCIENTIFICALLY?
We should probably add:
5. WHAT ARE VIRUSES?

Maybe I'll get time to go into more details re the following before long.

MY DOCTOR'S LETTER WARNS AGAINST COVID VACCINES
A letter from my chiropractor from March 6 warned against taking the Covid vaccines. One of the references in the letter is this:
https://dryburgh.com/james-lyons-weiler ... ty-warning
The caption below the video there says: James Lyons-Weiler — Pathogenic Priming: Coronavirus Vaccine Safety Warning
It says Dr. James Lyons-Weiler recently published Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity in the Journal of Translational Autoimmunity.
A transcript of the video follows.

COVID DEATH COUNT

This article seems to be somewhat unbiased.
IS THE OFFICIAL COVID-19 DEATH TOLL ACCURATE?
https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/ ... l-accurate

This is an interactive graph of "cases" throughout the year 2020 in the U.S., Canada, Europe and India, which I suppose is very biased and inaccurate.
Daily new confirmed COVID-19 cases per million people
https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/co ... EU~ITA~IND

This has a similar graph of "confirmed deaths" instead of "cases", again likely exaggerated.
Daily new confirmed COVID-19 cases per million people
https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/co ... EU~ITA~IND

SPANISH FUL COMMENT

I doubt if the number of deaths from the Spanish flu is at all accurate, but I'm open to hearing evidence. I read somewhere that aspirin was often used for it and the aspirin dosages were likely often fatal. There may have been other similar causes of death, if the death count was at all close to realistic.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:37 am

Note:
I have removed a post from this thread. This forum was not created for the purpose of political discussions, simple as that.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:50 pm

GAMES BEING PLAYED: EXAMPLE: CENSORSHIP

In my post yesterday above, I gave this link from my doctor's letter:
https://dryburgh.com/james-lyons-weiler ... ty-warning
Yesterday the link worked fine, but now using my regular browser, Microsoft Edge, I get a 404 Error. But if I put the link in the Ecosia.org search engine, it comes up fine. Censorship is certainly one of the games being played, which is what this surely is, unless someone can tell us how else that might happen.

GAME OF CASES

Also in my previous post, I linked to graphs of Covid Cases and Covid Deaths. The following paper ends with this comment. "To be sick is to have symptoms. If you are not sick, you are not contagious. It used to be common sense that you are healthy unless you are not. Sense is not common anymore during the alleged Covid-19 pandemic. Now you are sick until proven healthy – and contagious by default. The vehicle for this scam is the RT-PCR test run at >35 cycles and beyond. Stop testing and survive." In other words, the media have been calling PCR positive test results as cases, even though people showed no symptoms, so they weren't really cases. WorldDoctorsAlliance.com, which opposes much of the media's and governments' claims about Covid, recommended reading this paper, which explains the PCR tests pretty thoroughly for the lay person and partly explains the shortcomings.

“Making something out of nothing”: PCR tests, CT values and false positives: A comment on the efficacy of the RT-PCR test in view of the Jaafar paper.
https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/27/mak ... positives/

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:29 pm

GAME OF SCARE TACTICS

Scare tactics have surely been used incessantly by the media since the Covid pandemic started and well after it ended, if it ended in the spring or summer of last year as I've heard it claimed by some. Using the PCR test with its huge percentage of false positives and calling those actual cases, even though nearly always without any symptoms, is one of the biggest scare tactics, which is now persuading a lot of people that the risks from the experimental mRNA injections, wrongly called vaccinations, are less serious than the risks from getting Covid.

WorldDoctorsAlliance.com also promotes this article that follows. Is it also a scare tactic, or a realistic warning?
Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.co ... opulation/
“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.
“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.
“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.
“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

I searched for a definition of "top up vaccine" and found this comment at https://ourfiniteworld.com/2021/03/20/h ... nt-page-5/
Alex says: March 27, 2021 at 10:11 am “Health experts in the UAE have said an autumn ‘booster’ or top-up vaccine could be required in the country to combat new COVID-19 variants. It follows comments from a UK minister saying discussions about this for Britain are underway." So I guess it means a booster or second dose. And I've read previously somewhere that the second dose is the most dangerous (James Sloane said anyone who gets the injection/s should take chlorella, schisandra berry, and/or trimethylglycine, i.e. TMG to ward off side effects. See http://l00k.createaforum.com/h/health-1 ... -medicine/).

The Ourfiniteworld.com article is about a coming economic collapse. I haven't read the article, but it's plausible that all of the lockdowns and other stupid restrictions due to government Covid hysteria will bring a collapse. The normal warnings about economic crashes seem to be baseless, but this warning may be serious, if it's talking about Covid-related restrictions. But what I think may be most worth reading there are the comments that follow the article. I've only read a few of them and they seem to be intelligent and informative, maybe providing leads useful to this thread, since they are discussing the Covid issue.

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:31 am

Greetings again EU Pilgrims to add 2 bits to my previous post, for a civilisation that relies on mathematical formulas from astrophysics to stock markets, that no one with some kind of clout in politics or science or for that persepective that an educated population Cannot see that the numbers that I injected in my last post do not make a world pandemic in a population of 7.8 billions peoples. And the fact that travel have just been lately abolish this pandemic should have become a lot more potent in the first phase of the lockdowns. Now you take that food markets fruits and vegetables along with all kind of goods coming from all over the world South America asia Europe the sanitizing of the produces is difficult if you don't want to poison your self or customers. We have been importing foods from all over, how are the crops made safe we all know the cheap labor involved in picking up crops it is really not such a clean business with a lot of people working hard for a meager existence. How did we not get contaminated in greater numbers could be called a miracle. But it maybe that the virus didn't exist down there at the time. It sure does now. But In a world population of 7.8 billions 132 millions represent 1.69230769 % of the 7.8 billions. I will leave it to you to figure the percetage of 2.6 millions dead in OVER a year in the 7.8 world population. The maths just do not make a pandemic. Regards Beekeeper
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:23 am

I am reading from a lot of people, in some above posts, that there are not enough dead (from Covid-19) people
to call Covid-19 a pandemic.
From Merriam Webster Dictionary:
Pandemic:
medical : an occurrence in which a disease spreads very quickly and affects a large number of people over a wide area or throughout the world.
An illness that is spreading and effecting a high number of people the world over, but kills nobody, is still a pandemic.
Certainly a disease that kills a lot of people gains a lot of attention, but widely spread is what PAN means, not high mortality.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:14 pm

jacmac wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:23 am I am reading from a lot of people, in some above posts, that there are not enough dead (from Covid-19) people
to call Covid-19 a pandemic.
From Merriam Webster Dictionary:
Pandemic:
medical : an occurrence in which a disease spreads very quickly and affects a large number of people over a wide area or throughout the world.
An illness that is spreading and effecting a high number of people the world over, but kills nobody, is still a pandemic.
Certainly a disease that kills a lot of people gains a lot of attention, but widely spread is what PAN means, not high mortality.
"an occurrence in which a disease spreads"

Nothing has spread so no Pandemic.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:06 pm

COVID-CAUSED ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

I previously said:
"The Ourfiniteworld.com article is about a coming economic collapse. I haven't read the article, but it's plausible that all of the lockdowns and other stupid restrictions due to government Covid hysteria will bring a collapse. The normal warnings about economic crashes seem to be baseless, but this warning may be serious, if it's talking about Covid-related restrictions."
Unfortunately, it's apparent from skimming the headings of the sections of that article that it talks only about conventional fear-mongering about so-called debt-based collapse. Monetarily sovereign nations are not at all endangered by such collapse, since they can print whatever money is needed. Money itself is often called debt in such articles and that's nonsense. Money is more like an asset. The best explanation of economics that I know of is at https://mythfighter.com/. Toward the bottom of each blog post he has a copy of "The Ten Steps [that] will grow the economy and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest", which I think are correct.

I wanted to post info on economic problems due to lockdowns, but it's hard to find sources quickly, since I'm low on time now, but I found this.
Revolver Exclusive Study: COVID-19 Lockdowns Over 10 Times More Deadly Than Pandemic Itself
https://www.revolver.news/2020/08/study ... ic-itself/

Maybe it's already well-enough known that Big Tech and the Bankers and Drug Companies have been the big winners economically since the start of the otherwise trivial pandemic, while we lower economic classes have been big losers. Maybe I'll get time or someone will to find info on prospects for widespread economic collapse in the coming months and years. There's already been a considerable collapse, but there seem to be much worse prospects ahead, if the new status quo continues for long.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:16 am

D_Archer says
Nothing has spread so no Pandemic.
Y'all enjoy talking to each other..........

Robertus Maximus

Unread post by Robertus Maximus » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:55 pm

Not wanting to drift too far into politics and economics but back in March 2020 it was clear to me that the 50 year old global US dollar fiat currency system had experienced a serious ‘challenge’. Cracks in the system have been widening ever since 2008 and by September 2019 the US Federal Reserve was forced to intervene in the repo-market for reasons unknown.

In a nutshell then, the US dollar based global fiat currency system is in its death throes, at 50 years of age it has survived longer than most fiat currencies, and the global Banksters who have benefited most from the system are attempting to bring in a new system under the cover of a ‘pandemic’.

Personally, the past 12 months have been somewhat of a distraction as most of my time has been spent researching areas that previously I would have given only a cursory glance, and not my main areas of interest.

One of these areas took me to the book and website of the same name - ‘What Really Makes You Ill?’:

https://whatreallymakesyouill.com/

Worth a look, it may change your health.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:51 pm

Robertus, the health link you gave may be okay, but your economics claim is surely way wrong, because people have been warning against fiat currency and national debt for many decades and it has never amounted to a hill of beans. National debt just means money and there's nothing wrong with having lots of money for the economy. What's bad is not having enough money, national debt, in the economy, which produces money shortages and depression. If it weren't for "fiat" currency, currency would be much harder to come by. If gold were money, the gold could be bought up by the rich and then there's no more money for the rest of us. Roger Mitchell's blog is the best one I know of on explaining monetary sovereignty. See https://mythfighter.com/ His ideas about politics seem to be nonsense, but his economics seems first rate.

I recently wrote a SUMMARY OF MY COVID SCAM HYPOTHESIS at https://futureschool.webboard.org/covid ... rs-t2.html (I believe each of the steps of the "scam" have been verified.)

1. WUHAN LAB MADE GENETICALLY MODIFIED CORONAVIRUS
2. PCR USED WRONGLY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE LOTS OF PEOPLE WERE GETTING THE COVID VIRUS WHO WEREN'T
3. DEATH CERTIFICATES WRONGLY ATTRIBUTED MANY DEATHS TO COVID IN ORDER TO MAKE COVID LOOK LIKE A MAJOR PANDEMIC
4. COVID VACCINES PUT ON FAST TRACK WITHOUT PROPER NEED, SINCE TREATMENTS ARE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE
5. MRNA INJECTIONS WRONGLY CALLED VACCINES IN ORDER TO GET "VACCINE" MAKERS IMMUNITY FROM LAW SUITS
6. PUBLIC SUCKERED INTO TAKING THE DANGEROUS INJECTIONS BECAUSE THE MEDIA GIVE THE FALSE IMPRESSION THAT THE INJECTIONS ARE SAFER THAN GETTING NO INJECTIONS
7. PUTLIC HEALTH DETERIORATES TREMENDOUSLY, WHICH IS GOOD FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon May 31, 2021 4:35 pm

UPDATES
I update my site on Covid science occasionally at https://futureschool.webboard.org/post2.html#2

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:24 pm

There is a logical fallicy involved in all versions of the KarenVax including non-mRNA variants. That is, ASSUMING the vaccines are anything other than a deliberate scheme to depopulate the world or reduce the human population of the world to medieval levels for the glory of "Gaia(TM)"...

If you attribute decent motives to the people involved, then they are ASSUMING that the spike proteins are fairly harmless and that, by turning the victim's body into a factory for producing those spike proteins, they can train his immune system to target the proteins and thereby eliminate the covid virus. Problem is, the assumption is totally wrong as the new Salk Institute study indicates; the spike proteins are what is causing all the grief. Aside from everything else, people who take the KarenVax are gonna be shedding those proteins for the rest of their lives and thereby constitute a danger to other people.

If even five peorcent of what I've been reading is believable and I suspect it's more llike 95 percent, yoiu don't want any part of this business.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/imag ... c5abf0.jpg

Aside from everything else, there is a question of "vaccidents"...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vaccidents&t=h_&ia=web

You have to use duckduckgo.com or some other honest search engine for poltically incorrect material these days, google and youtube are setting their algorithms to hide or destroy all such information. Vaccidents amount to the vaccinaated zoning out at the wheel and crashing into trees, lamp-posts, other vehicles including head-ons, and driving into lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water. In the cvase of an airline pilot zoning out, the doors to the pilot's compartment would be locked due to 9/11 regs and the passengers would be totally ****ed, no possible way to try to save themselves. Kind of like the Foster Brooks interviews on the old Dean Martin show...

https://youtu.be/6jNNFqQODKE

The news is all pretty bad, one French Nobel lauriet virologist claiming that everybody who takes the KarenVax willl be dead by Christmas more or less. I don't quite believe that; the same guy who smokes three packs of Camels a day and yet somehow lives to 85 - 90 or so will probably survive the KarenVax.

One piece of good news in the picture is that large numbers of younger people are now figuring the thihng out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzuw1ovpCMs

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:52 pm

This is a fascinating podcast with a long list of links in it. I'd missed seeing the Ivermectin debate. I was able to find the links to those articles attacking Ivermectin and those in favor. This is a good start on the subject.

COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_b4NRTB6k

BTW, Personally, I got the J&J vaccine in April and had general aches and pains in my muscles for about a month. Then after a month I had flu like symptoms for a couple of days. Heavy aches and pains in my muscles. Real pain in my back and legs. I ignored what was happening and did not take my temp until night. I had a three degree temp the first day, two degrees the next with less muscle ache. Fine the third day.

The concept that the spikes are the source of the problems is interesting.