Demjanov's critique of Shtrykov's GPS aetherwind.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
crawler

Demjanov's critique of Shtrykov's GPS aetherwind.

Unread post by crawler » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:47 pm

Demjanov critique of Shtrykov, i lov it.
Demjanov is the No1 aether scientist.
I dont understand much of any of this here stuff.
Its funny how the English translation needs "she" so often.
I wonder if Demjanov is still alive. My hero.
https://vixra.org/pdf/1307.0049v1.pdf

Relativistic explanation of the experiments by Bradley (1728) and of the Michelson (1881) (Why Shtyrkov E.I., author of an important of observation of the absolute motion of the Earth, ignores the role of the refractive index of light carrying media in the principles operating of the Michelson interferometer and of the modernized them aberrometer Bradley?)
V.V. Demjanov
Admiral Ushakov State Maritime University, Novorossisk, Russia
e-mail: demjanov@nsma.ru
July, 09, 2013
Is given convincing experimental proof of dependence of the sensitivity Michelson interferometer (MI) to the detection of velocity  "aether wind" from relativisticsstructure of the refractive index n of the optical medium. Appeared, that sensitivity of instrument MI to detection  is dependent from "inertial" of part of index (n2–1), induced by polarization particles.When in lightcarrying medium MI is absent particles (n=1.), sensitivity to detection y MI is zero, since (n2–1)=0. Neglect of relativistic natureof the index (n2–1) in the interpretation of experiments on the MI cited (of those, who interpreted these experiments using theformula Michelson) to the underestimate the speed in 1./(n2–1.)1/2 times. For air (n1,0003) the value  always was underestimated of a ~ 40-fold. In this nobody noticed error Michelson (including Lorentz, Einstein, and all, who agreed with them in 1927at a conference in Pasadena) is the essence took place in the 20th century of falsification experiments of Michelson type, as the alleged "negative". The latent of the form of relativistic structure (n2–1) still can not find a reasonable of classical of explanation phenomenon of the angular aberration of light rays in the experiment by Bradley.

http://bourabai.ru/shtyrkov/measuring.htm
Measuring Motion Parameters of Earth and Sun System
E.I. Shtyrkov 2005.
Kazan Phys.-Technical Institute, Kazan, Russia.
In spite of numerous experiments aimed to find out influence of uniform motion of the Earth in the space on different physical phenomena observed on the Earth, all the attempts were not successful. This problem was solved here and, in the paper, a new method for measuring the Earth motion parameters is suggested. The annual averaged orbital velocity of Earth (29.4 km/s), the right ascension (270o) and declination (89.5o) of Sun apex have been measured here with a device with the source of radiation and receiver fixed with respect to each other and the Earth itself. The results obtained are in close agreement with the data accepted in Observational Astronomy.
Experiments concerning the propagation of electromagnetic waves often represent crucial tests for comprehension of the nature of light and matter. The organization of such experiments was always associated with the concept of hypothetical elastic medium (ether) needed for propagation of the light in the space. Searching an ether drift, carried out during more than 100 years in order to find out motion of the Earth with respect to this medium, was not successful in spite of numerous attempts [1-8]. On a conference devoted to the Michelson experiment ([9], Feb. 5, 1927, Pasadena, California), H.Lorentz stated that Earth's motion can never be detected by means of first-order effects. The above conclusion is disproved in this paper, where by means of a first-order experiment based on the light aberration phenomenon it is shown that the velocity of a uniformly moving system (the Earth) can be measured with a device, where both a source of radiation and an observer are fixed with respect to each other and the Earth.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

crawler

Re: Demjanov's critique of Shtrykov's GPS aetherwind.

Unread post by crawler » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:50 pm

I think that what it all means is that Shtrykov found a GPS aetherwind of 30 km/s, using a mix of Michelson thinking & modern thinking.
And Demjanov said that the wind was 600 km/s based on his 22June1970 measurements of 140 km/s min & 480 km/s max.
And that Shtryskov neglected the n of space, & the n of the atmosphere, & the Fresnel Drag effect on the aether.
Strange, my own simple analysis of Demjanov's graphs says that the wind was about 500 km/s (not 600), if 15 deg off axis, south to north.
Anyhow, they are both aetherists. It was just a friendly in-family Russian in-fight.
And as i have pointed out on this forum there is no such thing as Fresnel Aether Drag, it is Fresnel Photon Drag.
And i have also pointed out that the well know equation for Fresnel Drag at 12 m/s in water duznt necessarily translate to the 500 km/s aetherwind in gas or water or glass etc.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.