Thunderbolts YouTube channel

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
GaryN

Thunderbolts YouTube channel

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:26 am

I would like to believe that it is a problem with the YouTube system rather than having been blocked by the Thunderolts Project YouTube administrators, but my comments on the episodes do not show up. I can see my comments when I am logged in, but when I log out they do not show anywhere on the comments page. This means that nobody else can see them at all. Rather annoying. Perhaps one of the TB team can let me know if I am blocked or not? Here are the 3 most recent entries in my comments log:

September 26
But what happens at the pinch?
Commented on Stuart Talbott: Stars Are Born In Z-pinch | Thunderbolts

August 29
Yes, they did see what they said they saw, but what they saw might be deceptive. It is Earths atmosphere that allows...
Replied to a comment on Ev Cochrane: Polar Configuration – Eye in the Sky | Thunderbolts

August 9
True Suns can not escape their flux tube, they would cease to exist. And there really is no proof that even the neare...
Commented on Gareth Samuel: Electrifying Sextuple Star System | Thunderbolts
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

allynh

Re: Thunderbolts YouTube channel

Unread post by allynh » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:33 am

GaryN wrote: September 26
But what happens at the pinch?
Commented on Stuart Talbott: Stars Are Born In Z-pinch | Thunderbolts
I looked at the page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8vK2x_1x8s

I found your entry after I set the "Sort BY" to "Newest First", then scrolled down a long ways when I saw your comment.

I had the same problem with a comment I made a year ago. As long as I stayed logged in, my comment was sitting near the top. I didn't think any activity was going on. Then I logged out and my comment appeared to vanish when I went back in not logged in.

All while I was logged in, people were adding comments like crazy and mine had moved down.

I stopped trying to comment after that because no one was actually reading the comments unless they were floating near the top as a "Top Comment".

BTW, I use Opera for YouTube. When I did "Find" I was able to locate "The Dark Moon".

Now that I'm using Safari for the Forum, "Find" doesn't locate "The Dark Moon".

Most annoying.

YouTube plus the browser is a total fail, so I stopped posting there.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:40 pm

Thanks for that allynh, very interesting. When logged out I searched the comments section very carefully and also used the 'find' tool in my browser, nothing at all. Yes, when logged in my comments are always at the top, that's just part of the way YT functions. I am using Firefox or Brave but just installed Opera and even when logged in could not see my posts! Logged out and tried a different TB video and my comment showed up. Go figure.
Something very strange with YT but at least I am pretty sure I am not being blocked by TB. I'll try posting to the next TB vid with Opera and see what happens.
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:49 am

There is also a selective AI censor which does occasionally sacrifice YT comments to the beast for no reason.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:38 pm

JP Michael wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:49 am There is also a selective AI censor which does occasionally sacrifice YT comments to the beast for no reason.
I don't think we will ever see a true AI. If one ever tells us it has had an intuitive experience then I'll reconsider, maybe. As it is the supposed YT AI is based on algorithms created by humans who are of course not impartial if their paychecks come with conditions attached. YT is not the only site where I have experienced difficulties, my Quora account has been totally trashed and Redit not far behind, don't even try posting to those anymore. All these systems use dynamically loaded page content, which is why I prefer the BBS discussion boards which still use a 'flat' file database.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:17 pm

Another no-show comment on the TB channel,
Stuart Talbott: Herbig-Haro Phenomenon | Thunderbolts
The Dark Moon
2 days ago
Hubble is NOT imaging stuff coming out of the central object and it can not be shown that anything is moving at all, the images have insufficient temporal or spacial resolution.
I'll just have to echo my comments here I guess.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:29 pm

There you are.

--------------sample

Barry Dysert
Barry Dysert
2 days ago (edited)
Beautiful Simplicity
Only the hidebound can not see this.

The outro music matches the complexity and beauty of the visuals in this episode perfectly... eloquently... simply.

Now, how do we get this into the head of every astrophysicist on the planet?!!:-)

The Dark Moon
The Dark Moon
2 days ago
Hubble is NOT imaging stuff coming out of the central object and it can not be shown that anything is moving at all, the images have insufficient temporal or spacial resolution.

ltwlucastylerwensel
ltwlucastylerwensel
2 days ago
Fascinating thank you!

----------------end sample

I'm using Opera to view YouTube.

What you have to do, is select "newest first" then literally scroll through the comments.

If you try to "find" before you scroll down, you will find nothing. It only searches what you have on the screen, i.e., what your "browser" has already loaded.

Once you scroll through the list, you can "find" "dark moon" right away.

So your stuff is getting through, but the way YouTube displays them makes it hard to find. That's why I stopped leaving comments on YouTube itself. No one is actually reading the comments.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:38 am

I'm using Opera to view YouTube.

What you have to do, is select "newest first" then literally scroll through the comments.
Thanks again allynh. Did what you say and do see my comment not logged in with Opera. When I select top comments then even when scrolling to the bottom of the posts it doesn't show at all, but I had ASSUMED all comments would show up somewhere.That AI must have me down as "bottom comments", maybe depends on down votes? Of course I do realise that many folk think I am "talking through my ass" anyway!
That's why I stopped leaving comments on YouTube itself. No one is actually reading the comments.
On some channels I get a good response to some of my comments but yes, for the most part I think comments have to be considered as 'throw away' items on YT. I do scroll through the comments quite often and post replies to some though.

So maybe we could use this thread for a better discussion of the TB videos?

allynh

Sounds good

Unread post by allynh » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:34 pm

GaryN wrote: So maybe we could use this thread for a better discussion of the TB videos?
I agree, this thread is fine, we just have to label each post so that we know what video is being discussed.

I looked at the the Thunderblogs/Multimedia forum and realized why no one was commenting there on the YouTube videos.
New threads (topics) in the Thunderblogs/Multimedia forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. This is the place for users to comment on or discuss aspects of any individual Thunderblog or Thunderbolts multimedia post.
I wondered why that forum was not being used, the description seems to limit postings.

When you start a post, have a link to the YouTube video so people can find it easily, than go ahead and start commenting. That would create sub-threads that people can comment on, while the main thread is easy to find.

We would have our own sub-forum tucked away in NIaMI where we can go wild.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:35 pm

This is an example post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPtKKfzG9ig

your comment was:
GaryN wrote: Hubble is NOT imaging stuff coming out of the central object and it can not be shown that anything is moving at all, the images have insufficient temporal or spacial resolution.

GaryN

Re: Stuart Talbott: Herbig-Haro Phenomenon

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:03 pm

OK allynh, I like it!

Let's look at a description of the Astrophysical Jet then:
An astrophysical jet is an astronomical phenomenon where outflows of ionised matter are emitted as an extended beam along the axis of rotation.[1] When this greatly accelerated matter in the beam approaches the speed of light, astrophysical jets become relativistic jets as they show effects from special relativity.

The formation and powering of astrophysical jets are highly complex phenomena that are associated with many types of high-energy astronomical sources. They likely arise from dynamic interactions within accretion disks, whose active processes are commonly connected with compact central objects such as black holes, neutron stars or pulsars. One explanation is that tangled magnetic fields are organised to aim two diametrically opposing beams away from the central source by angles only several degrees wide (c. > 1%).[2] Jets may also be influenced by a general relativity effect known as frame-dragging.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrophysical_jet

Firstly, how do they determine there is an outflow?
They likely arise...
They are guessing. As far as I can determine there is no way they can detect any motion whatsoever. How Hubble sees anything at all is in itself "highly complex", so from the start we must accept what the experts say, and believe their interpretations of the data collected. So is there any other process by which the supposed jets could be producing the observed emissions? What if the motion were inward, towards a null point at the pinch? Or what if there is no motion at all and the emissions are from something like a long, twisting fluorescent tube? Guesses, yes, but so are the mainstream explanations.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:42 pm

Your last point is disturbing.

- How do we know that there is motion, a "stream" of matter.

You can't tell from a picture if there is motion. They would have to look at each part of the "stream" to see if there is redshift changing along the way.

What goes unsaid is that so many of those beautiful pictures are composites assembled in Photoshop, often with color added. We don't actually see the Hubble image.

NASA Artists use science to create amazing space art
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeHIxIdKxE

Why All Images of Space Are Photoshopped - Cheddar Explores
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BEKjE7K5u4

How scientists colorize photos of space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSG0MnmUsEY

This last video shows the process a little clearer. The Pillars of Creation, starting around 3:00, is the one that bothers me the most. We would not see that image if we were floating a few light years away.

So when they show us great images, what are we actually looking at.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:11 pm

So when they show us great images, what are we actually looking at.
This page on HH111 tells us:
WFC3 takes images at optical, ultraviolet, and infrared wavelengths, which means that it observes objects at a wavelength range similar to the range that human eyes are sensitive to (optical, or visible) and a range of wavelengths that are slightly too short (ultraviolet) or too long (infrared) to be detected by human eyes. Herbig-Haro objects actually release a lot of light at optical wavelengths, but they are difficult to observe because their surrounding dust and gas absorb much of the visible light. Therefore, the WFC3’s ability to observe at infrared wavelengths – where observations are not as affected by gas and dust – is crucial to observing Herbo-Haro objects successfully.
On this page you can find data collections and view some of the images produced from the data. They have actually made it easier to see some of the raw data images. I had given up long ago trying to create an image from the data they used to provide, gigabytes of data had to be downloaded and then run through programs that were very difficult and time consuming to use. It can be determined though that some of these images are created from data that is barely above the noise levels of the detectors.
https://hla.stsci.edu/hlaview.html#Inve ... 2CGHRS&ds=

I am more concerned though with how the TB team appear to me to be embracing some of what mainstream tells us about what is out there, when what is needed is a totally 'clean sheet' approach.

Next:
Gareth Samuel: The Filaments of Our Neighborhood | Thunderbolts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDsccax4em0

This is another example of images been shown to us that are again their interpretations of data collected by their instruments, but at least in this case they admit to many uncertainties about what is being detected. Radio astronomy is conducted by ground based detectors, and there is good reason why there are no large dishes in orbit or in deep space. They don't work worth a damn, just as a regular telescope won't see anything either, it is Earths atmosphere that is creating the radio emissions they detect.

allynh

Gareth Samuel: The Filaments of Our Neighborhood | Thunderbolts

Unread post by allynh » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:36 pm

GaryN wrote: They don't work worth a damn, just as a regular telescope won't see anything either, it is Earths atmosphere that is creating the radio emissions they detect.
The concept you are talking about is terrifying if true, and there is no way to show otherwise because we have no direct access to space to confirm anything.

When I watched the video the first time I did not realize that they were discussing about us being inside a "tunnel" as mentioned in the thread:

Our solar system sits inside of a Birkeland current!
https://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3 ... 5847#p5797

Now I can see what he's talking about.
Gareth wrote: When we look up at the sky, if we could see in Radio, we would see a tunnel-like structure in just about every direction we looked. The North Polar Spur and the Fan Region are by far the two brightest and most dramatic extended features in the large scale radio synchrotron sky.
This is like what happened with COBE, WMAP, and Planck. They took "measurements" of the "Background Radiation", but never left the Earth's Magnetosphere. They were always inside the Earth's atmosphere.

- The "Background Radiation Map" is only of the inside of the Earth's atmosphere we are in, not from the "Edge of the Universe".

Even if they got outside the Earth's Magnetosphere, they would still be within the Sun's atmosphere(Heliopause), and now we are inside some kind of "tunnel", so who knows what they are "measuring".

- I wonder what would that "Map" look like if they took "measurements" from well outside the Earth's Magnetosphere.

Now that would be an experiment.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:05 pm

GaryN wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:03 pm Firstly, how do they determine there is an outflow?
They likely arise...
They are guessing. As far as I can determine there is no way they can detect any motion whatsoever.
Sorry Gary, but images like these convince me that material in the jets is moving outward …

https://www.esa.int/var/esa/storage/ima ... action.jpg

https://skyandtelescope.org/astronomy-n ... 007201546/

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/bd/15 ... 6ea429.jpg