Can someone answer this?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Yogi

Can someone answer this?

Unread post by Yogi » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:08 am

It is my assumption that the ancient images we have become familiar with at this site are showing planets in the solar system were surrounded by magnetically coherent spheres that are now gone. This makes me think perhaps the Earth also had such a "canopy" that accounts for the Genesis environment.
Also I assume that this sphere/canopy would naturally collect charged particles, directing them to the planet's core and thereby making the telluric currents measure more than what is measured now...about 1 volt.
So could anyone give an estimate of what kind of charge there would be in such a scenario? AND the same applies to atmospheric electricity.
Thanks!
A genuine, modern-day, nobody.