Computer Simulation of Electric Fields and Particles

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
jyee

Computer Simulation of Electric Fields and Particles

Unread post by jyee » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:48 pm

I firmly believe in the electrical properties of the universe, and also believe that it can be simulated at the smallest of details to show the true cause of the electric field flowing through space.

Therefore, I created a contest to simulate fields, particles and atoms using classical physics and will be giving away $15,000 in cash prizes over the next year. The project is broken into phases, with Phase 1 of the contest starting this week and ending on November 1.

The project is open sourced and an initial draft of a simulator was released to Github as a starting point. Information on the simulator is here: https://energywavetheory.com/project/qscope, and on the project and contest here: https://energywavetheory.com/project/

I hope that this is useful to this Thunderbolts group and ultimately helps to simulate the electric universe. If there are any software developers out there interested in this project, the first phase is paying out $3,000 (there are five total phases).

paladin17

Re: Computer Simulation of Electric Fields and Particles

Unread post by paladin17 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:09 pm

[Copying my own comment from YT]

As far as I can see, basically you're trying to numerically reproduce the results of field theory formalism, which ultimately stems from considering a bunch of connected oscillators - i.e. exactly your mass-spring system.
I am a bit surprised you're even trying to do so in the first place, as the end result would quite obviously be the same (with the formation of quasi-particles, just as happens in field quantization). Yet in the process the numerical integration itself would introduce a lot of inherent errors.
So basically you're trying to repeat the already known result the hard way.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:07 pm

Gabriel Lafreniere was born 4 October 1942 and died 11 April 2012. He was a pioneer of the wave structure of matter hypothesis, who published his ideas on his own website. However, Gabriel's website ceased to exist after his death and therefore the following pages are a only copy of the English version of Gabriel's website for reference purposes. While the ideas contained within the following pages have to be described as speculative, they may yet serve as a reminder that a great truth can begin as blasphemy. - “The material Universe is solely made out of Aether
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

jyee

Unread post by jyee » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Gabriel Lafreniere is referenced many times in the works and was a pioneer to the field. The simulation is an attempt to expand his works.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:43 pm

Solar wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:07 pm
Gabriel Lafreniere was born 4 October 1942 and died 11 April 2012. He was a pioneer of the wave structure of matter hypothesis, who published his ideas on his own website. However, Gabriel's website ceased to exist after his death and therefore the following pages are a only copy of the English version of Gabriel's website for reference purposes. While the ideas contained within the following pages have to be described as speculative, they may yet serve as a reminder that a great truth can begin as blasphemy. - “The material Universe is solely made out of Aether
:o :shock:

Astounded. Utterly astounded.