Electric Universe Black Hole Theory

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Michael Mozina

Electric Universe Black Hole Theory

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:32 am

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... ostcount=1
steenkh wrote: Electric Universe Black Hole Theory
This thread is an invitation to Sol88 and other Electric Universe adherents to explain their theories about black holes. They are supposed to have tremendous magnetic fields with effects such as powerful jets that mainstream science still has no clear grip on, so there must be plenty of interest in these phenomena in the EU community.

Sol88 has expressed his view that black holes do not exist. This is an opportunity to explain what are we then seeing? What is driving what we have seen in the first pictures of "alleged" black holes?

Why is stuff rotating around these phenomena at speeds that are close to the speed of light when the theory of relativity is rejected? The very theory that has successfully predicted the precession of the stars rotating close to the "alleged" black holes? How can EU explain this precession?

Since black holes are inextricably linked to GR, any discussion of the EU replacement for GR is welcome.
There is so much "GishGallop" in that post that it's hard to know how to dissect it properly.

First of all, not *all* EU/PC proponents have a problem with GR without all the metaphysical nonsense like inflation, dark energy, dark matter, yada, yada, yada.

Secondly everyone inside the EU community is likely to have their own unique opinions on what might be at the direct center of various galaxies. It's likely to span the range from "massive neutron stars" (my case), to Birkeland currents flowing into "fairly massive" objects, with a whole lot of current flowing through them. The only thing we're likely to agree on is the fact that a lot of current is running through it, already haven been measured at 10^18 amps in at least some cases. Since the EU model *includes* (rather than excludes) the effects of current flowing through objects in space, whatever 'mass' we're likely to come up with will likely depend on how much current might be flowing through it, particularly since the mainstream model "assumes" that all x-rays from such objects has to be driven by some sort of induction process related to the spin axis of the objet itself, and the greater the x-rays, the greater the mass of the object. That wouldn't necessarily apply to an EU model which might simply assume that more *current* flows though the object (at the moment), not that it necessarily has more mass. That would tend to explain 'active" less active cores as well.

You'll have to clearly physically and mathematically define the term "black hole" because even Einstein wrote a paper suggesting that the mainstream model of a 'black hole' was not accurate. The Pauli exclusion principle prevents anything from collapsing to an infinite density 'point' in spacetime.

Alas JREF/ISF/next name of choice has already banned virtually all the EU proponents from their website, so if you want to discuss this topic honestly and openly, you'll likely have to discuss it here.

I also thought it would be interesting for EU proponents to post their various ideas about what exactly is going on at the centers of galaxies with respect to current flow (homopolar generators?). I'll guess I'll start with my own ideas:

https://arxiv.org/abs/nucl-th/0511051

In short, I think it's likely to be a very heavy massive object like a neutron star with a tremendous amount of electrical current flowing through it, and through the cloud of plasma around it.

nick c

Re: Electric Universe Black Hole Theory

Unread post by nick c » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:02 pm

This Space News video gives the EU position on Black Holes and Neutron Stars,
https://www.holoscience.com/wp/wal-thor ... pace-news/

also, The Madness of Black Holes