Magnetism

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
beekeeper

Magnetism

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Greetings EU Pilgrims, main stream science found magnetism action all over the univers, but failed to accept or denied the electrical output that must create these magnetic fields. A magnetic field has an intensity from there we should be able to find the intensity of the electrical output producing it? When we can prove the existence of the electrical currents the search should focus on harnessing and using these sources.Possible?? Regards Beekeeper
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

Maol

Re: Magnetism

Unread post by Maol » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:26 pm

[sarc] It is so obvious is almost doesn't deserve mention. [/sarc]

:)

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:08 am

Greetings Maol apparently the obvious has obviously escape the scientific community at large, the astrophysics branche of this community have been avoiding the electrical elephant in the lab for too long. Soon they will be bumping into it, will they discard it again or really try to I look at it as a driving force in the Univers. The Hadron collider has been use for years to materialize mathematical equations based on gravity only forces and kinetic energy. The ironies of all this can brings one to an uncontrolled sobbing as all their so called experiments would leave the team an assembly of dark matter without the unprecedented output of electricity needed to power their accelerator. Regards Beekeeper
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:09 pm

beekeeper, maol, and other interested parties: Fundamentally, I believe the "astrofizzicks" community gets away with this silliness because they are allowed to get away with it. Please see my March 30 post on the "Would you like fries with that and what size" topic. I welcome your opinions and comments.

Thanks.

P.S.
One of the practices that fuels my skepticism about AGW is the homogenization and extrapolation of temperatures where instrumentation is scarce. How much more granular would the temperature map be if some of the money poured down the LIGO rathole were instead devoted to this problem? (Or as some might put it, poured down the AGW rathole instead. :D )
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.