See the Pattern youTube channel

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.
seriousmunk

See the Pattern youTube channel

Unread post by seriousmunk » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:49 pm

This is a great site from a EU perspective. Interviews with Eric Lerner, Eugene Bagashov, Monty Childs, etc. Tons of great resources in short, thoughtful, clearly illustrated videos. This channel isn't getting a ton of views/likes but really should. Lots to work with here, including some really great animations and analysis of NASA images and footage.

For example, "Six Galaxies Spontaneously Transformed into Quasars"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmU1IlFIcg8

"Plasmoid Quasars - No Black Hole Required"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm-SO3gTs0I

"Understanding Chemical Separation though Marklund Convection"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eunac5FKH98

Home page of the YouTube channel (so you can subscribe): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9UCr ... A/featured

Zyxzevn

Re: See the Pattern youTube channel

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:04 am

Just started watching some series.
Very interesting.
Good research and presentation.
Both open minded and critical thinker.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:31 pm

I have been watching this channel for quite a while now and must say that I baffled how it is possible
that these videos don't get as must views as for instance the Thunderbolts-channel itself.
Every video is well produced, there good interviews with Eric Lerner, Eugene Bagashov, Wal Thornhil, Don Scott and more.
Sometimes going over newsitems or videoseries concerning certain plasma cosmological considerations dealing with Halton Arp
or a EU/PU hypothesis. No bombastic proclaiming or dogmatic reciting, but considered reasoning of ideas and facts.
And there are 2/3 videos new each week.

I can really recommend this channel:
:idea:
See the Pattern
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9UCr ... thA/videos
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:28 am

StefanR wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:31 pm I baffled how it is possible that these videos don't get as must views as for instance the Thunderbolts-channel itself.
It's called discriminatory AI search engines. Google and Youtube are known to use AI to downgrade search priorities for 'fringe' materials, be it material contradicting the mainstream coronavirus narrative or material contradicting Einsteinolatry.

A test Youtube search for 'electric universe' had the following videos (#1-10):

1. Thunderbolts Channel Subscription
2. Thunderbolts Spacenews (most recent video)
3. Thunderbolts - Wal Thornhill on Paradigm Shift
4. SEA - Electric Universe, An Alternate View of Cosmology [critical but balanced appraisal of Thunderbolts, basically]
5. Thunderbolts of the Gods Documentary
6. Electric Universe - Song "The Prayer" [Music Band - also huge ad for the same on right of screen]
7. Professor Dave - Debunking the Electric Universe
8. Electric Universe subscription [Music Band]
9. Electric Universe at some festival [Music Band]
10. Electric Universe studio stream [Music Band]

See the Pattern had 1 video at #14 on my search, but that might only have been there because I am already a subscriber.

I strongly suspect that Thunderbolts and the musician are throwing money at google to up their own search results in the algorithm (and yes, various government departments can throw money at big tech to lower down search results... to zero - try a google search for 'coronavirus hoax' to get a sample of this discriminatory algorithm in action: the top ten results will all be pro-MSM narrative). That's the rules of the game for big tech, I'm afraid!

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:20 am

JP Michael wrote: I strongly suspect that Thunderbolts and the musician are throwing money at google to up their own search results in the algorithm (and yes, various government departments can throw money at big tech to lower down search results... to zero - try a google search for 'coronavirus hoax' to get a sample of this discriminatory algorithm in action: the top ten results will all be pro-MSM narrative). That's the rules of the game for big tech, I'm afraid!
Yes, perhaps such a money issue is at play, but I must honestly say I'm not able to affirm such a thing. I do know that active censoring by certain social media giants is at play with certain topics, but it seems not so much the case here I think (but could be wrong of course). When I do a similar youtube search on "plasma cosmology" See the Pattern does show up quite readily. So maybe it is just the case that the infamous and always changing algorithm is selecting a lot on total/average counts of views on videos and age of the channel. Thunderbolts at the least has been doing their thing for a few years now with some videos hitting pretty good numbers.

So I hope See the Pattern will continue to grind and keep churning out these quality content videos and that the numbers will pick up. And if the numbers don't pick up, I still hope for continued offering of content, because I do really like his style.
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.