Youube

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
GaryN

Youube

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:18 pm

Youtube seems to have it in for me and I suspect the TB/EU community. I posted a ,testing' message yesterday which was still there later on so I replied to it congratulating Matt on an an excellent presentation, just the type information people need to hear. I replied to other posts, but today they are all gone. The first post indicates a reply but there is nothing in it. I checked the posts I had liked and those that had comments but nothing. I think the time has come when certain very important truths can no longer be hidden and will do whatever they can to prevent it being uncovered. WW3?
Anyway, with the latest video it is the nature of the pinch that I think still need revision, otherwise great.
It seems my X account has also been heavily muffled,,went from lots of views a few days ago to almost nothing. True I have been rather disrespectful to NASA and Elon himself. NASA fully deserves it, Elon I had hope for but it now seems he is under the full control of NASA and is unable to tell us certain things about space, which he clearly should know. So until he shows otherwise, this is what i think of him:
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

silvergreylion

Re: Youube

Unread post by silvergreylion » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:11 pm

Yeah, I've also had many of my YT comments deleted recently.
Seemed to occur when using the words 'disinformation' and 'longitudinal light'.

I just use 'EM waves' instead of 'light'. Seems to work.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:26 pm

I logged out of YouTube and went to the TB video I had posted to and nothing there or in comments. This is the problem with all the sites where content Is dynamically loaded, the system can decide just what the user can see or what posts can be seen by other users. Who controls it though? With YouTube it is the Deep State for sure, but how much of the internet is controlled by them? I'm going to work on my own long neglected site and include information and photos/videos that I have accumulated over the years.
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:25 pm

I posted this on YT after Andrew latest video but not sure if it will be there long!
Although Velikovsky did a wonderful job in recording the legends of what had been seen in the sky, the Petroglyphs, and the clear evidence of fairly recent catastrophic forces having affected both global natural and artificial structures, we now know that it is the state of Earths atmosphere that determines what we see in the skies. Great solar events could blow away some or even most of Earths atmosphere, resulting in what are illusions and not representative of what was really happening in the heavens.
"And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and upon the earth distress of nations in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, [26] men fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken."
The levels of disruption or destruction will vary according to ongoing cosmic cycles, and some times there will be no survivors. Evolution theory is 90% crap (Sturgeons Law), but it must be kept in mind that the real you, the Inner Light, can not be destroyed and that there is nothing to fear.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Have a look at Cosmology Fact Check on X and join in if you want to help shed a new light on the world we now inhabit and learn what the future may bring.